About Dr Aabha Nagral
Experience: 28 yrs+
Qualification: MBBS, MD, DNB (Gastro), Fellowship in Hepatology and Liver Transplanation
Clinic: Apollo Hospitals Navi Mumbai
(11:00 AM-02:00 PM)
Apollo Hospitals Navi Mumbai
Apollo Hospitals Navi Mumbai, Plot # 13, Off Uran Road, Parsik Hill Rd, Sector 23, CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra 400614, India.
Qualifications and Training
- MBBS, MD and DNB n Gastroenterology at KEM Hospitaal, Mumbai
- Clinical Fellowship in GI and Hepatobiliary Cancers at Tata Hospital, Mumbai
- Fellowship in Hepatology & liver transplantation at Mayo Clinic, USA and Royal Free Hospital, London, UK
- Training in Pediatric Hepatology at King’s College Hospital, London UK
- Hepatologist and Gastroenterologist at Apollo Hospital, Jaslok Hospital Bhatia Hospital. Previously attached to Fortis Hospital and Kasturba Hospital of infectious diseases.
- Teaching UG, PG and Gastroenterology students for last 20 years, including thesis guide for National Board of Examination (NBE) candidates
- Senior Consultant Apollo Hospital
- Senior Consultant Jaslok Hospital
- Governing Council Member – Indian National Association for Study of Liver
- Managing trustee Children’s Liver Foundation (www. childrenliverindia.org)
- Liver Committee Member, ZTCC (Zonal Transplant Coordination Committee)
- Past President – Maharashtra Chapter of Indian Society of Gastroenterology
Awards And Achievements
- The P. N. Berry Scholarship for India for the year 1992. Visited G.B. Pant Hospital, Delhi, Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute, Lucknow, Christian Medical College, Vellore as part of the scholaship.
- The Lotus Trust Scholarship 1993 for travel abroad (USA)
- The Netervala Foundation Scholarship 1993 for travel abroad. (USA)
- The Phirojshah Godrej Trust Scholarship 1993 for travel abroad. (USA)
- The P. N. Berry Scholarship (administered by the High Commission of India, London) for UK for the year 1995-96.
- The K.C. Mahindra Scholarship for higher training abroad (UK) for the year 199596.
- Awarded the Young Investigator Travel Bursary for the European Association of the Study of Liver(EASL) conference in London, April, 1997
- Felicitated by Uttaranchal Mahasangh, Mumbai on 09/05/2008 in the programme of Mahila Gaurav Samann
- Invited to deliver the SL Bose Memorial Oration in 2015 at Bhubaneswar during the 4th Purbanchal Gastrocon 2015 on ” Metabolic liver disease in adults ” at Bhubhaneshwar
- Dr Aabha is a leading consultant at the Mumbai hospitals Apollo and Jaslok. Dr Aabha also operates her private clinic, the Nagral clinic, in the Prabhadevi neighborhood of Mumbai. She is a gastroenterologist trained in KEM Hospital, Mumbai, with specialization in adult and pediatric liver diseases and liver transplantation from Royal Free Hospital and King’s College Hospital, London, United Kingdom, and Mayo Clinic, United States. This was made possible by the UK High Commission’s PN Berry Scholarship and the KC Mahindra Scholarship. Dr Aabha Nagral is currently the chairwoman of the ZTCC (Zone transplant co-ordination committee) liver committee in Mumbai and a member of the ROTTO-SOTTO liver committee. She is a managing trustee of Children’s Liver Foundation, a non-profit organization dedicated to raising awareness about liver problems in children and providing financial assistance and support groups to families of affected children. More than 500 lectures and over 100 publications, including textbook chapters, were presented at national and international conferences. Has organized numerous national conferences, earned eight honors, and is a member of numerous national and international organizations. Additionally, Dr Aabha serves as a reviewer for numerous national and international journals. Dr Aabha Nagral has served as Secretary and President of the Maharashtra Chapter of the Indian Society of Gastroenterology and as a member of the INASL- Indian National Association for the Study of the Liver’s governing board.
Dr Aabha Appointment Process
Appointment Number (For Serial): +(91)-22 6280 6280, For Online Appointment : Click here
Chamber Name & Address: Apollo Hospitals Navi Mumbai, Plot # 13, Off Uran Road, Parsik Hill Rd, Sector 23, CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra 400614, India.
Contact us: Facebook Link