About Dr Aabha Nagral
Experience: 28 Yrs+
Qualification: MBBS, MD, DNB (Gastro), Fellowship in Hepatology and Liver Transplanation
Clinic: Apollo Hospitals Navi Mumbai
(08:00 AM-05:00 PM)
Apollo Hospitals Navi Mumbai
Plot # 13, Parsik Hill Road, Off Uran Road, Sector – 23, Cbd Belapur, Opp. Nerul Wonders Park, Navi Mumbai
Timing TUE, THU (11:00 AM-02:00 PM)
- MBBS, MD and DNB n Gastroenterology at KEM Hospitaal, Mumbai
- Clinical Fellowship in GI and Hepatobiliary Cancers at Tata Hospital, Mumbai
- Fellowship in Hepatology & liver transplantation at Mayo Clinic, USA and Royal Free Hospital, London, UK
- Training in Pediatric Hepatology at King’s College Hospital, London UK
Awards And Achievements
- The P. N. Berry Scholarship for India for the year 1992. Visited G.B. Pant Hospital, Delhi, Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute, Lucknow, Christian Medical College, Vellore as part of the scholaship.
- The Lotus Trust Scholarship 1993 for travel abroad (USA)
- The Netervala Foundation Scholarship 1993 for travel abroad. (USA)
- The Phirojshah Godrej Trust Scholarship 1993 for travel abroad. (USA)
- The P. N. Berry Scholarship (administered by the High Commission of India, London) for UK for the year 1995-96.
- The K.C. Mahindra Scholarship for higher training abroad (UK) for the year 199596.
- Awarded the Young Investigator Travel Bursary for the European Association of the Study of Liver(EASL) conference in London, April, 1997
- Felicitated by Uttaranchal Mahasangh, Mumbai on 09/05/2008 in the programme of Mahila Gaurav Samann
- Invited to deliver the SL Bose Memorial Oration in 2015 at Bhubaneswar during the 4th Purbanchal Gastrocon 2015 on ” Metabolic liver disease in adults ” at Bhubhaneshwar
- Dr Aabha Nagral works as a prominent consultant at Mumbai’s Apollo and Jaslok hospitals. Dr Aabha Nagral also maintains her own private clinic, Nagral clinic, in Mumbai’s Prabhadevi neighborhood. Dr Aabha Nagral is a gastroenterologist by training from KEM Hospital in Mumbai, with additional training in liver problems in adults and children, as well as liver transplantation from the Royal Free and King’s College Hospitals in London, UK, and the Mayo Clinic in the United States of America. This was made possible by the UK High Commission’s PN Berry Scholarship and the KC Mahindra Scholarship. She is currently the chairwoman of the ZTCC (Zonal transplant coordination committee) in Mumbai and a member of the ROTTO-SOTTO liver committee. Dr Aabha Nagral is a managing trustee of the Children’s Liver Foundation, a not-for-profit organization dedicated to raising awareness about liver problems in children and assisting afflicted families financially and through support groups. Delivered over 500 lectures and about 100 publications in national and international forums, including text book chapters. Organizer of various national meetings, winner of eight honors, and member of numerous national and international societies. Additionally, Dr Aabha Nagral serves as a reviewer for a number of national and international periodicals. She served as secretary and president of the Maharashtra Chapter of the Indian Society of Gastroenterology and on the board of directors of the INASL-Indian National Association for the Study of Liver.
Dr Aabha Nagral Appointment Process
Appointment Number (For Serial): +(91)-22 3350 3350, For Online Appointment : Click here
Chamber Name & Address: Apollo Hospitals Navi Mumbai, , Parsik Hill Road,Sector 23, CBD Belapur,, Navi Mumbai – 400 614, India.