About Dr Abhishek Kulkarni
Experience: 10 yrs+
Specialty: Paediatric Endocrinology
Qualification: MD, PDCCVisiting Fellowship RCPCH, UK
Clinic: Apollo Hospitals Navi Mumbai
(04:00 PM-07:00 PM)
Apollo Hospitals Navi Mumbai
Apollo Hospitals Navi Mumbai, Plot # 13, Off Uran Road, Parsik Hill Rd, Sector 23, CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra 400614, India.
Awards And Achievements
- Awarded Visiting Fellowship of Royal College Paediatrics & Child Health, London, April 2014
- Collaborator for the Genetics of Obesity Study (UK) and for the treatment of monogenic obesity disorders including congenital leptin deficiency
- Investigator for PMS-trial on efficacy and safety of sustained release growth hormone in Indian children with growth hormone deficiency
- Convener – Indian Academy Paediatrics, Module on Calcium & Vitamin D disorders , IAP action plan 2014
- Invited faculty at more than 100 local, regional & national scientific conglomerations till date
- Awarded Arvind Choksi Gold medal & Narayan Desai Gold Medal for standing first & for excellence in the Doctor of Medicine (MD) examination
- Awarded Distinctions in Pediatrics, Ophthalmology, ENT, Pharmacology, Pathology, Microbiology , Biochemistry during MBBS
- National Executive Council Member- Indian Society Paediatric & Adolescent Endocrinology 2017- 2018 & 2012 & 2013
- Dr Abhishek Kulkarni is a pioneer in the field of pediatric endocrinology and devotes many hours to counseling diagnosed youngsters and their parents. He is a pediatrician with a PDCC (Paediatric Endocrinology & Diabetes) and FRCPCH certification. In April 2014, he was awarded Visiting Fellowship by the Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health in London.
- Dr Abhishek Kulkarni has over 11 years of expertise as a paediatric endocrinologist.
Persuaded his MBBS from U.H. Science and MD in Pediatrics from the prestigious M.S. University, Baroda. Later, he completed his PDCC (Paediatric Endocrinology & Diabetes) at the prestigious Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute in Lucknow.
- His areas of specialty include Growth Disorders, Thyroid, Pubertal Disorders, Obesity, Juvenile Diabetes, Metabolic Bone Diseases, and Disorders of Sexual Development. He was awarded a visiting fellowship from the Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health in London.
- In 2011, Dr Abhishek Kulkarni represented India at the fellow’s school at the Asia Pacific Paediatric Endocrine Society Meeting in Hanoi, Vietnam. He was awarded second place in the quiz, and he is a member of the Indian Academy of Paediatrics, the Indian Society of Paediatric Endocrinology, the Asia Pacific Paediatric Endocrine Society, and the Indian Growth Hormone Research Society.
- Under his name are numerous national and international papers, and he has conducted over 100+ sessions as a guest speaker at CME’s, Scientific meetings, and international conferences.
Dr Abhishek Kulkarni Appointment Process
Appointment Number (For Serial): +(91)-22 6280 6280, For Online Appointment : Click here
Chamber Name & Address: Apollo Hospitals Navi Mumbai, Plot # 13, Off Uran Road, Parsik Hill Rd, Sector 23, CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra 400614, India.
Contact us: Facebook Link