About Dr Adam H Saby
SPECIALTY : Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
SUBSPECIALTIES : Pain Medicine, Sports Medicine (Non-Surgical)
AFFILIATED HOSPITALS : UCLA Medical Center + 1
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE : 11 – 20
GENDER : Male
LANGUAGE : English, Spanish, Arabic
Dr Adam H Saby was reared between the beaches of Huntington Beach, California, and Alexandria, Egypt. Dr. Saby attended UCLA for both his undergraduate and medical school educations. Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation (PM&R) is a specialty focusing in the treatment of neuromusculoskeletal disorders.
The current Medical Director of UCLA Occupational Health is Dr Adam H Saby. His objective is to raise the bar for compassionate and coordinated treatment for UCLA’s faculty and staff. Dr. Saby lectures after hours at the David Geffen School of Medicine and the UCLA Mobile Clinic. His leisure time.
Dr Adam H Saby is linked with a number of regional institutions, including UCLA Medical Center and UCLA Santa Monica Medical Center. He graduated from the David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA and has been in practice for 11 to 20 years.
Education & Professional Experience
Medical School & Residency
- UCLA David Geffen School of Medicine/UCLA Medical Center
- Residency, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, 2013-2016
- Los Angeles County-Harbor-UCLA Medical Center
- Internship, Internal Medicine, 2012-2013
- David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA
- Medical School
- University of California, Los Angeles
- B.S., Psychobiology, 2003-2007
Licensure & Certifications
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- CA State Medical License
- Active through 2023
Dr Adam H Saby Appointment Process
Appointment Number(For Serial): BOOK BY PHONE (310) 373-6864 Or (310) 825-9111 & Online Appointment here.
Chamber Name & Address: UCLA Medical Center, Suite 67-120 CHS, 10833 Le Conte Ave, Los Angeles, CA, 90095
You may also love to Read: Our Health Tips
Other Doctor’s list from USA : ClickHere
Contact us: Facebook Link