Specialty: Cardiovascular & Thoracic Surgery
Affiliated Hospital: Lilavati Hospital And Research Centre
Department: Department of Cardiovascular & Thoracic Surgery
DR AMOL BHANUSHALI was an Assistant Professor in General Surgery at Seth G.S. Medical College & K.E.M. Hospital in Mumbai after receiving his M.S. in General Surgery (2010). After that, he completed a fellowship in thoracic surgery at Mumbai’s famed Tata Memorial Hospital (2012-13).
DR AMOL BHANUSHALI received the International College of Surgeons Travelling Fellowship and went on to Cedars Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles, California, for additional training in Video-assisted Thoracoscopic Surgery (VATS). Following that, he completed Advanced Thoracic Surgery training at Medanta the Medicity in Gurgaon’s Department of Minimally Invasive Thoracic Surgery. He began doing Open Thoracic Surgery and VATS at several hospitals in Mumbai and Thane after his return.
The Association of Minimal Access Surgeons of India awarded him Fellowship in Minimal Access Surgery (FMAS) in 2014. He received a Fellowship in Advanced Laparoscopic Surgery (FALS) – VATS subspecialty in 2015. He has spoken at a number of national and international conferences and seminars. He often delivers CME and training sessions for VATS junior surgeons. He’s also a member of the Asia Thoracoscopic Surgery Education Program’s faculty.
- Fellowship in Thoracic Surgery
- Uniportal (Single port) Video-assisted Thoracoscopic Surgery (VATS) for Tuberculosis & other Infectious Diseases.
- Uniportal (Single port) VATS for Lung Resections (Lobectomy, Pneumonectomy, Segmentectomy) for complications of TB such as cavity, haemoptysis, fungal ball, bronchiectasis, destroyed lung
- Uniportal (Single port) VATS for Lung Cancer
- Uniportal (Single port) VATS for Oesophageal Cancer
- Uniportal (Single port) VATS for Undiagnosed / Complex Pleural Effusion
- Uniportal (Single port) VATS for Empyema (Decortication)
- Uniportal (Single port) VATS for Spontaneous / Recurrent Pneumothorax
- Uniportal (Single port) VATS for Sweaty Palms (Hyperhydrosis)
- Uniportal (Single port) VATS for Thoracic Duct (Chyle leak / Chylothorax)
- Fibre-optic and Rigid bronchoscopy
- Complex Open Thoracic Surgery
DR AMOL BHANUSHALI Appointment Process
|– Emergency/ Casualty||8063/ 8064|
|– Admission Department||8080/ 8081/ 8082|
|– Appointment – OPD||8050/ 8051|
For Online Appointment: Click Here