Specialty: Orthopaedic Surgery
Affiliated Hospital: Lilavati Hospital And Research Centre
Department: Department of Orthopaedic Surgery
DR AMYN RAJANI is an outstanding Orthopaedic Surgeon and Specialist with over two decades of experience in Arthroscopy and Joint Replacement. He received his MS in Orthopaedic Surgery from the Premier LTMMC & Sion Hospital in Mumbai and has trained with world-renowned Arthroplasty and Arthroscopy Surgeons from Premier Institutes and Centers of Excellence all over the world.
DR AMYN RAJANI was an Honorary Assistant Professor of Orthopaedics at Grant Medical College & JJ Group of Hospitals from July 2012 until July 2019.
Dr. Rajani is a National faculty member at different Joint Replacement and Arthroscopy Conferences and Courses, in addition to delivering basic and advanced arthroscopy workshops for orthopaedic surgeons across the country.
International Experiential Learning
- Fellowship in Knee Surgery at Mount Sinai Hospital in Toronto, Canada
- Melbourne, Australia has received accreditation for computer aided joint replacement.
- Manchester, United Kingdom, training in cruciate retaining total knee replacement.
- Advanced Knee Arthroscopy Training at the University of York in the United Kingdom
- Seoul, Korea, Unicondylar Knee Replacement Training
- Oxford, United Kingdom, Unicondylar Knee Replacement Training
- Advanced Shoulder Arthroscopy Training at a Singapore NHS Hospital
- Dr. Danny Lee, Singapore, has received advanced shoulder arthroscopy training.
- Prof Smith, Germany, has received training in total and reverse shoulder replacement.
- Prof Cavlo, Spain, teaches Reverse and Total Shoulder Replacement.
- MS Orth (Gold Medallist), D Orth, MBBS
- Knee & Shoulder
- Arthroscopy & Joint Replacement
DR AMYN RAJANI Appointment Process
|– Emergency/ Casualty||8063/ 8064|
|– Admission Department||8080/ 8081/ 8082|
|– Appointment – OPD||8050/ 8051|
For Online Appointment: Click Here