Affiliated Hospital: Lilavati Hospital And Research Centre
Department: Department of Urology
DR ANAND S UTTURE is a highly skilled laser surgeon who has been with Lilavati Hospital for the past 6 years and has a total of 21 years of experience in India and abroad, managing over 10,000 patients.
He has undergone oversease training at below institutes
- Prince of Wales Hospital, Sydney, Australia affiliated to Royal Australian college of Surgeon (FRACS)Sydney,Australia
- Tauranga General Hospital, Holmium Laser Institute ,New Zealand
- Glen Eagle’s Hospital,Singapore
- Changi General Hospital, Singapore
- FISC (USA)
- FACS (Australia)
- Kidney Stones are a type of kidney disease that affects people of all ages.
- Laser-assisted flexible ureteroscopy (no cut no stitch surgery).
- Mini PCNL with lasers is the world’s newest and most advanced procedure for treating kidney stones, with the best success rate.
E.S.W.L.E.S.W.L.E.S.W (Electromagnetic waves for breaking stones)
2.Cancers of the prostate and urinary bladder
- Latest procedures for stichless operations for prostate gland and urinary bladder tumors using Holmium Lasers Bipolar Plasma Kinetic
- 3.Infections of the urinary tract
- 4.Urethral strictures in the kidney, ureter, and bladder can be treated using laser surgery.
DR ANAND S UTTURE Appointment Process
|– Emergency/ Casualty||8063/ 8064|
|– Admission Department||8080/ 8081/ 8082|
|– Appointment – OPD||8050/ 8051|
For Online Appointment: Click Here