Specialty: Orthopaedic Surgery
Affiliated Hospital: Lilavati Hospital And Research Centre
Department: Department of Orthopaedic Surgery
DR ANANT L JOSHI has been a part of Lilavati Hospital for almost a decade. He has a total of 30 years of experience. He received his education in the United States, Australia, and Germany.
- Dr. Frank B. Fondren III, MD of the Orthopaedic Associates of Mobile, Alabama, USA, provided training.
- Drs. Rosenberg and Paulos of Salt Lake City, USA; Dr. Eichorn&Dr.Strobel of Straubing, Germany; and Leo Pichwinski of Sydney, Australia. Arthroscopic ACL/PCL Reconstruction training with Drs. Rosenberg and Paulos of Salt Lake City, USA; Dr. Eichorn&Dr.Strobel of Straubing, Germany; and Dr. Eichorn&Dr.Strobel of Straubing,
- Dr. Resch from Austria, Dr. Habermayer from Heidelberg, Germany, Dr. H. Sugaya from Japan, Dr. Kim from Korea, and Dr. Mark Ferguson from South Africa received shoulder arthroscopy training at the Southern California Orthopaedic Institute in California, USA.
Sports Medicine Consultant to:
- The Board of Control for Cricket in India.
- Medical Director for the ICC Cricket World Cup 2011
- M.S. (Ortho) Mumbai
- Master of Sports Sciences (USA)
- Arthroscopic surgery
DR ANANT L JOSHI Appointment Process
|– Emergency/ Casualty||8063/ 8064|
|– Admission Department||8080/ 8081/ 8082|
|– Appointment – OPD||8050/ 8051|
For Online Appointment: Click Here