About Dr Ang Sze Peng Brenda
Specialty: Infectious Diseases
Designation: Clinical Director (Department of Infection Prevention and Control), Senior Consultant
Qualification: MBBS, M Med (Int Med), MPH, FAMS
Clinical Interests: Infection Control
- Dr Ang Sze Peng Brenda is a Senior Consultant at the Infectious Diseases Department.
- Dr Ang Sze Peng Brenda earned her undergraduate degree from the National University of Singapore and a Master of Medicine (Internal Medicine) from the same institution. She spent two years as a Visiting Clinician and Visiting Scientist at the Mayo Clinic. Her Master of Public Health degree is from the Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health. She is a Fellow of the Singapore Academy of Medicine and a member of the American Society of Hospital Epidemiologists.
- She serves as Chairman of the TTSH Infection Control Committee, Chairman of the National Antimicrobial Taskforce’s Infection Control Workgroup, and advisor to the KKH Infection Control Committee.
- Apart from her engagement in training residents, medical officers, and medical students in the Department of Infectious Diseases, TTSH, she is a Clinical Senior Lecturer at the National University of Singapore’s Yong Loo Lin School of Medicine and a Visiting Consultant at the Department of Infectious Diseases, Singapore General Hospital.
- Her research interests include healthcare-associated illnesses, hospital epidemiology, and investigation and management of outbreaks. She earned the National Day Award (Medal of Valour) and the Courage Medal for her effort during the 2003 SARS outbreak.
Dr Ang Sze Peng Brenda Appointment Process
Appointment Number (For Serial): Phone: +65 6256 6011, General Enquiries: 6256 6011, Centralised Appointment Lines: 6357 7000, 9635 1421 (for local SMS), Billing Enquiries: 6407 8128, Emergency Department: 6357 8754, TTSH Community Fund: 6357 2500. For Online Appointment : Click here
Chamber Name & Address: Tan Tock Seng Hospital (TTSH), 11 Jln Tan Tock Seng, Singapore 308433.