About Dr Angshuman Das
Experience: 15 yrs+
Qualification: MBBS(Hons),DPM,MRC Psych(London), PG Dip. CST(UK), Msc Psychiatry (UK), FRSM (London),CCT(UK))
Clinic: Apollo Multispeciality Hospitals Kolkata
TUE, THU, FRI
(12:00 PM-04:00 PM)
Apollo Multispeciality Hospitals, Kolkata 58, Canal Circular Rd, Kadapara, Phool Bagan, Kankurgachi, Kolkata, West Bengal 700054, India.
Dr Angshuman Das Appointment Process
ppointment Number (For Serial): +91 1860 500 1066, For Online Appointment: Click here
Chamber Name & Address: Apollo Multispeciality Hospital, Kolkata 58, Canal Circular Rd, Kadapara, Phool Bagan, Kankurgachi, Kolkata, West Bengal 700054, India.
- Dr. Angshuman Das is one of Kolkata’s most well-known neuropsychiatrists. He has extensive experience treating advanced mental health disorders resulting from neurological problems. His expertise encompasses the treatment and management of severe developmental and cognitive disorders, such as Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD), Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), and behavioral and learning disabilities. In addition, he is skilled in the treatment of rage, depression, tension, nightmares, insomnia, alcohol and tobacco de-addiction, suicidal behavior, schizophrenia, and psychosexual issues. He also provides erotic, premarital, and postmarital counseling.
- Neuropsychiatrists, such as Dr. Das, are specialists who treat mental and cognitive disorders resulting from neurological disorders. On high doses of dopamine medication, a Parkinson’s disease patient may experience hallucinations or manifest delusional behavior, for example. Similarly, patients with developmental disabilities may exhibit mental and emotional stress symptoms that manifest as self-harm. Due to the presence of multiple interrelated neuropsychological disorders, such clinical issues are typically complex and difficult to treat.
- However, Dr. Angshuman provides exhaustive treatment and management plans for these conditions. His approach to patient care begins with a comprehensive comprehension of the patient’s medical history. Then, he conducts a comprehensive diagnostic process that includes an evaluation of the patient’s symptoms, in-depth interviews with primary caregivers, and a cognitive screening test to determine social functioning and patient behavioral patterns.
- Due to the fact that each case differs considerably, Dr. Das believes that developing a structured and individualized treatment plan for each patient is essential for the successful resolution of such disorders.
- As a result, he utilizes a variety of remedial techniques, such as cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT), individual psychotherapy, and medications, to alleviate some of the more severe symptoms.
- Dr. Angshuman Das is one of the finest neuropsychiatrists in Kolkata due to his dedication to providing each patient with a holistic and comprehensive treatment plan. And, without fail, he emphasizes the significance of developing a patient care routine that focuses on the individual before the disorder.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where does Dr. Angshuman Das practice?
Dr Angshuman Das practices at Apollo Multispeciality Hospital, Kolkata 58, Canal Circular Rd, Kadapara, Phool Bagan, Kankurgachi, Kolkata, West Bengal 700054, India.
How can I take an appointment with Dr Angshuman Das?
To take an appointment with Dr Angshuman Das, call +91 1860 500 1066 or visit the Doctors Gallery profile for an online appointment.
Why do patients visit Dr. Angshuman Das?
Dr Angshuman Das sees patients frequently for Psychiatry related treatment.
Contact us: Facebook Link