About Dr Anjali Otiv
Experience: 28 Yrs+
Qualification: MBBS, MD
Clinic: Apollo Hospitals Navi Mumbai
MON, WED, FRI | SUN
(10:00 AM-12:00 PM | 11:00 AM-01:00 PM)
Apollo Hospitals Navi Mumbai
Plot # 13, Parsik Hill Road, Off Uran Road, Sector – 23, Cbd Belapur, Opp. Nerul Wonders Park, Navi Mumbai
Timing MON, WED, FRI | SUN (10:00 AM-12:00 PM | 11:00 AM-01:00 PM)
- February 2015 – Present : Associate Professor Terna Medical College, Nerul Navi Mumbai
- March 2009 – 2015 Terna Medical College, Nerul Navi Mumbai
- Assistant Professor & Consultant at Terna Sahyadri Hospital July 2007 to Oct 2008 Al-Ahli Hospital Doha Qatar, Pediatric Specialist OPD, Emergency, NICU & admissions. Qatar National Health Authority Medical License holder.
- 1996–2005 Navi Mumbai Municipal Corporation India , Pediatric Consultant Worked in Mother & Child hospital of NMMC. The 300 bedded hospital for children and neonates had IPCU and NICU facilities
- 1995–96 Bai Jerbai Wadia Children Hospital, Mumbai, India Fellow Research Officer, Pediatric Haematology & Oncology
- 1992–95 Bai Jerbai Wadia Children Hospital, Mumbai, India Fellow Research Officer, Pediatric Nephrology
- Carried out peritoneal and haemo-dialysis and renal biopsies.Worked as rotating resident in the Dept. of Nephrology and Artificial Kidney Unit of the K.E.M. Hospital, Mumbai
- 1990–1992 Jaslok Hospital & Research Center Mumbai, India Sr. Pediatric Registrar in this 310-bedded hospital
Awards And Achievements
- Kidney Size in Normal Indian Children Dr.Balgopal Raju Endownment prize for Research PEDICON 35th Annual Conference of Indian Academy of Pediatrics
- Indian Society of Nephrology & Bombay Nephrology Group Won Best Paper Award -Khurshid Memorial Award Vth Asian Conference of Pediatric Nephrology & Bombay Nephrology Group
- Dr Anjali Otiv is a pediatrician in Belapur, Navi Mumbai, with 32 years of expertise in her area. Dr Anjali Otiv is a physician who works at the Apollo Hospitals in Belapur, Navi Mumbai. Dr Anjali Otiv received her MBBS from Indira Gandhi Medical College Nagpur in 1986 and her MD – Pediatrics from the same institution in 1990.
- Dr Anjali Otiv is a member of MMC,Certified MUHS (Maharashtra University of Health Science) Teacher,Certified GEM (Golden Hour Emergency management course) instructor,Certified PALS (Pediatric Advanced Life Support) instructor.,Certified AdvanceNRP (Neonatal Resuscitation programme), NSSK (Navjaat Shishu Suraksha Karyakram) instructor.,BNCRP (Basic Neonatal Care Resuscitation Programme)
- Completed IMNCI (Integrated Management of Neonatal and Childhood Illness) TOT (Training of Trainers) by MUHS., Completed BPICC (Basic Pediatric Intensive Course Care), and Life Member of the Indian Academy of Paediatrics. Congenital illnesses, development assessment, allergy testing, fever treatment, treatment of fractures and other traumas in children, etc. are among the services given by the doctor.
Dr Anjali Otiv Appointment Process
Appointment Number (For Serial): +(91)-22 3350 3350, For Online Appointment : Click here
Chamber Name & Address: Apollo Hospitals Navi Mumbai, , Parsik Hill Road,Sector 23, CBD Belapur,, Navi Mumbai – 400 614, India.