About Dr Annabelle Leong
Languages: English, Mandarin
Fellowship and accreditation
- Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery, London
- Bachelor of Science, UK
- Diploma in Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery, England
- Fellow of the Royal Colleges of Surgeons in ENT and Head and Neck Surgery, England
- Dr Annabelle Leongis an ENT surgeon at Singapore’s Gleneagles Hospital.
She has subspecialty interests in hearing disorders and paediatric ENT and is specialized in the management of all forms of ENT conditions in adults and infants, including nasal, sinus, and sleep disorders.
She received her MBBS (Hons) from London’s Guy’s, King’s, and St Thomas’ hospitals.
- Dr Annabelle Leong completed her basic surgical training in Cambridge and London before completing her postgraduate specialist training in London, UK, at Great Ormond Street Hospital, Evelina London Children’s Hospital, Guy’s and St Thomas’ hospitals, and the National Hospital for Neurology and Neurosurgery at Queen’s Square.
She is a specialist in otolaryngology for both the General Medical Council in the United Kingdom and the Singapore Medical Council.
She is the only Singaporean to have been awarded the Royal Society of Medicine’s national temporal bone prize for exhibiting the highest level of surgical ability in ear dissection in the United Kingdom.
Additionally, she was awarded Canada’s annual Thomas Wickham Jones ear fellowship at Toronto General Hospital and the Hospital for Sick Children.
Dr Annabelle Leong previously served as associate program director for the National Health Group’s ENT residency specialist training program and as a senior clinical lecturer at the Yong Loo Lin School of Medicine. She has maintained her passion for teaching and studying by working as a house tutor at the Lee Kong Chian School of Medicine.
She is the primary author of several scholarly publications and often lectures and talks at international conferences, seminars, and courses held in Singapore.
Dr Leong volunteers as an ENT specialist on a regular basis for charity medical missions in Thailand, Cambodia, and Sri Lanka.
Dr Annabelle Leong Appointment Process
Appointment Number (For Serial): Appointment and medical enquiry: +65 6575 7575, Appointment Hospital mainline Tel: +65 6473 7222, Central Patient Assistance Centre 24-Hour Helpline: +65 6735 5000, WhatsApp us and get an appointment within 24 hours Tel: +65 8111 9777 (For specialist appointment booking only. WhatsApp messaging service is available in English and operates from Monday to Friday, 9am- 5pm.) For Online Appointment : Click here
Chamber Name & Address: Gleneagles Hospital Singapore, 6A Napier Road, Singapore 258500.