About Dr Anshuman Agarwal
Experience: 21 yrs+
Qualification: MBBS, MS, MCh (Urology)
Clinic: Apollo Hospitals Indraprastha,South Delhi
(11:00 AM-04:00 PM)
Apollo Hospitals Indraprastha,South Delhi
Apollo Hospitals Indraprastha, Sarita Vihar,Delhi-Mathura RoadSouth Delhi, India.
- Senior Consultant Urologist with Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals, New Delhi (till date)
- Senior Consultant Urologist with Fortis Group of Hospitals, New Delhi (based at Vasant Kunj) (02/2010- 03/ 2012)
- Previously involved in Robotic Surgery and Renal Transplantation. Robotic Surgery Training at IRCAD, Strasbourg, France (03/2010)
- Senior Consultant Urologist at RG Stone Urology and Laparoscopy Hospital, East of Kailash, New Delhi (06/2002- 02/2010)
- Well versed in performing all Endourological Procedures including upper tract percutaneous and lower tract surgeries.
- Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute and Research Centre, Delhi in the Department of Genitourinary Oncology.
- MCh (Urology) – Obtained training in open and endourological procedures ( 07/1999- 07/2001)
- Managed all urological emergencies, participated in academic activities and trained junior residents and undergraduates.
- Senior Registrar in the Department of Surgery at King Georges Medical College, Lucknow ( 12/1997- 12/1998)
- Worked in the units of Laparoscopy and Urology.
- MS (General Surgery) from King Georges Medical College, Lucknow ( 05/1994- 05/1997)
- Dr. Anshuman is among the top urologists in the Delhi-National Capital Region area. He specializes in treating abnormalities of sexual differentiation, cloacal malformations, inguinal hernia, vesicoureteral reflux (VUR), male infertility, and urinary tract blockage, and has more than 20 years of experience in the field. Dr. Anshuman is a pioneer in surgical treatments and routinely performs advanced robotic and laparoscopic prostate, urinary bladder, and kidney operations. He also performs holmium laser prostatectomy (HOLEP) and transurethral resection of the prostate (TURP) for enlarged prostate, microsurgery for male infertility management, reconstructive surgery for urethral stricture and PUJ obstruction (laparoscopic pyeloplasty), kidney stone surgery, urinary incontinence surgery (TVT), and penile implants.
- Dr. Anshuman believes in communicating to his patients the necessity of a specific treatment and the benefits of one treatment over another. This distinguishes him from other physicians. Dr. Anshuman has published numerous works and delivered numerous papers at national and international conferences.
Dr. Anshuman is an accomplished Urologist who has been in practice for over 22 years.
He is skilled in all Endourological treatments, including upper tract Percutaneous and lower tract surgeries, as well as Advanced Robotic and laparoscopic surgery for prostate, urinary bladder, kidney, and adrenal cancers.
- He has performed 2000 Holmium laser Prostatectomy (HOLEP) procedures on glands ranging in size from 40 to 300 kilogram.
In addition, he does laparoscopic urological procedures such as TURP for an enlarged prostate, Flexible Ureterorenoscopies(RIRS), Percutaneous surgery (PCNL), Lithography, Ureterorenoscopies for kidney stones Pyeloplasty, donor Nephrectomy, Radical Nephrectomy, Ureteric re-implantation, etc.
The doctor has performed over 3500 PCNLs with stones ranging from simple pelvic to complex stag horn stones, ectopic kidneys using Laparoscopic assistance, 1500 Uretero Renoscopies, over 100 Laparoscopic Pyeloplasty, 200 procedures of Laparoscopic Nephrectomy 200 both transperitoneally and retroperitoneally, and 1000 Transurethral Prostate Resections.
He has operated in major hospitals in South Korea, Malaysia, and China and has trained Urologists from India and overseas in Holmium laser prostatectomy.
He has actively participated in and delivered live videos, presentations, and posters at conferences.
He also often presents cases at meetings of the Delhi Urological Society and has led scientific sessions at Endourology workshops.
He had presented a number of Live Video Demonstrations and performed live Holep surgery.
Dr. Anshuman is a member of a number of esteemed organizations, including the Urological Society of India North zone, the Urological Society of India Delhi urology society American, the Urological Association Society, and the Societe International Urologie.
Additionally, he has published numerous articles in prestigious national and international medical journals.
Dr Anshuman Appointment Process
ppointment Number (For Serial): +91 11 7179 1090, For Online Appointment : Click here
Chamber Name & Address: Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, Mathura Rd, New Delhi, Delhi 110076, India.
Contact us: Facebook Link