About Dr ANUSHA D
Experience: 6 Yrs+
Qualification: MBBS,DM(Neurology),DNB (Neurology)
Clinic: Apollo Cancer Institutes
(12:00 PM-01:00 PM)
Apollo Cancer Institutes
Apollo Specialty Hospitals Padma Complex, 320, Annasalai, Chennai 600 035 Ph:044-24336119/24363572
Timing MON- SAT (11:00 AM-12:00 PM)
- Senior Resident in Pediatrics- PGIMER, Chandigarh (July 2011 to August 2011)
- Assistant Professor in Neurology- JIPMER (October 2014 to April 2015)
Awards And Achievements
- Received several certificates of merit in MBBS
- First prize in Poster presentation in IANCON 2013, 21st Annual Conference of Indian Academy of Neurology held at Indore.
- Awarded the Prof. C.U.Velmurugendran Prize for Neurology, 2014 at Madras Medical College, Chennai
- Awarded the Thiru C.V.Chary Prize for Neurology and Neurosurgery, 2014 at Madras Medical College, Chennai
- Awarded the The T.N. Dr. M.G.R. Medical UNIVERSITY MEDAL for super speciality degree -D.M. NEUROLOGY in 27th Convocation-2015, Chennai
- Dr ANUSHA D is a board-certified female neurologist with extra training in pediatrics who sees both adults and children at her Chennai practice. She earned her DM Neurology from Chennai’s renowned Madras Medical College and her MD Pediatrics from Chandigarh’s prominent PGIMER Institute. Dr ANUSHA D also holds DNB degrees in Neurology and Pediatrics from the Delhi-based National Board of Examinations. She is a member of the Indian Academy of Neurology, the Indian Academy of Pediatrics, the Indian Epilepsy Association, the American Academy of Neurology, the International Headache Society, and the International Child Neurology Association.
Dr ANUSHA D Appointment Process
Appointment Number (For Serial): +91 44 2829 3333, For Online Appointment : Click here
Chamber Name & Address: Apollo Hospital Chennai, Greams Lane, 21, Greams Rd, Thousand Lights, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600006, India.