About Dr Atul Seth
Experience: 20 yrs+
Specialty: Paediatric Opthalmology
Qualification: M.B.B.S, Diploma in Ophthalmology, DNB(Opthalmology), FAICO
Clinic: Apollo Hospitals Navi Mumbai
(02:00 PM-04:00 PM)
Apollo Hospitals Navi Mumbai
Plot # 13, Off Uran Road, Parsik Hill Rd, Sector 23, CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra 400614, India.
- Performed approximately 900 pediatric and adult squint surgeries from 2000 till date.
- Performed approximately 50 pediatric cataract surgeries with IOL implantations.
- Experience in handling pediatric eye trauma like chemical burns,traumatic lid and corneal laceration repairs and blunt traumatic injuries
- Formerly a Visiting consultant in Squint,Pediatric Ophthalmology and Neuroophthalmology at 5 superspeciality eye institutes in and outside Mumbai.
- Presently Pediatric Ophthalmology Consultant and teaching faculty at Laxmi Eye Institute (a premier eye institute and postgraduate training centre at Panvel),since year 2000
Awards And Achievements
- Chaired the Squint session at the yearly DNB teaching programme for west zone organized by the All India Ophthalmic Society at Laxmi Eye Institute
- Lectured in various IMA meets in Mumbai and Navi Mumbai on topics related to squint ,pediatric eye disorders and neuro-ophthalmology.
- Teaching post graduate students in PG lectures conducted at my centre which are attended by PGs from Laxmi Eye Institute and other PG trainees mainly from Navi Mumbai.
- Visiting Faculty and Examiner in Pediatric Optometry for the M.Sc optometry course at The Lotus College of Optometry ,Vile Parle
- Dr Atul Seth has 24 years of expertise as a Pediatric Ophthalmologist, Strabismus Specialist, Ophthalmologist, and Eye Surgeon in Belapur, Navi Mumbai. Dr. Atul Seth is a physician who works at the Apollo Hospitals in Belapur, Navi Mumbai. In 1996, he received his MBBS from Seth G S Medical College in Mumbai, his DOMS from L T Medical College in Mumbai, and his DNB – Ophthalmology from the National Board of Examinations in New Delhi in 1999.
- Dr Atul Seth is a member of the MMC and the Vocational Training team that the Rotary Club of Chembur(west) organized in March 2015 to train ophthalmologists in Ethiopia. The doctor’s services include Mini Scleral Contact Lenses, Child Eye Care, Scleral Contact Lenses, Eye Exercises for Double Vision, and Lenses for Keratoconus, among others.
- Dr Atul Seth has more than two decades of expertise as a pediatric ophthalmologist.
- He is an Active Member of the Maharashtra Medical Council (MMC) and a member of the Vocational Teaching team for training ophthalmologists in Ethiopia, which was arranged by the Rotary Club of Mumbai in March 2015.
- In 1996, he earned his MBBS from Seth G S Medical College in Mumbai, his DO from L T Medical College in Mumbai, and his DNB – Ophthalmology from the National Board of Exams in New Delhi in 1999.
- He conducted the Squint session at the All India Ophthalmic Society’s Laxmi Eye Institute’s annual DNB teaching program for the west zone.
- In addition to his practice, he mostly instructs postgraduate students and postgraduate trainees from Navi Mumbai.
- Dr. Seth specializes in squint and amblyopia patients, and he has a particular interest in neuro-ophthalmology. In collaboration with neurologists, he has managed cases including diplopia, cranial nerve palsies, ocular myasthenia, optic neuritis, and other neuro-ophthalmic disorders.
- He has contributed to several papers in top national and international periodicals and provides monthly lectures at conferences.
- Dr Atul Seth is a rheumatology consultant at Fortis.
- Dr Atul Seth studied Rheumatic at CMC Vellore, one of the leading rheumatology institutions in India. He is skilled in treating all rheumatologic conditions, including rheumatoid arthritis, spondyloarthritis, psoriatic arthritis, gout, and other adult and pediatric joint illnesses. In addition, he has experience managing pregnant patients with arthritis, autoimmune illnesses throughout pregnancy, and emergency situations.
Dr Atul Seth Appointment Process
Appointment Number (For Serial): +(91)-22 6280 6280, For Online Appointment : Click here
Chamber Name & Address: Apollo Hospitals Navi Mumbai, Plot # 13, Off Uran Road, Parsik Hill Rd, Sector 23, CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra 400614, India.
Contact us: Facebook Link