About Dr Chan Hsiang Sui
Specialty: General Surgery
Fellowship and accreditation
- MBBS, National University of Singapore
- Master of Medicine (General Surgery), National University of Singapore
- Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons, Edinburgh, Scotland (General Surgery)
- Fellow of the Academy of Medicine, Singapore (General Surgery)
- Dr Chan Hsiang Sui completed his surgical training at the Singapore General Hospital’s Department of General Surgery. Additionally, he spent a year as a Clinical Fellow in the Department of Surgery at Massachusetts General Hospital in Boston, Massachusetts, United States of America. In 1996, he completed additional training at the Lahey Clinic’s department of surgery in Burlington, Massachusetts, USA, where he was named Chief Resident.
Dr Chan Hsiang Sui is a general surgeon currently working at Gleneagles Hospital Singapore. He has a subspecialty specialization in minimally invasive surgery (laparoscopic surgery), oncology surgery (cancer surgery), and metabolic/bariatric surgery. General surgical procedures such as laparoscopic cholecystectomies, appendectomy, and hernia repair are performed on a regular basis. He also has a particular interest in oesophageal, stomach, pancreas, colon, breast, and thyroid cancer surgery.
Appendicitis, breast lumps, breast cancer, diverticular disease, hemorrhoids (piles), esophagitis, rectal cancer, and thyroid nodules are among the other diseases he handles. Additionally, he performs colonoscopy, cyst and mole excision, gastroscopy, and metabolic/bariatric surgery (surgery for weight loss).
- Dr Chan served as general surgeon for a medical relief mission to Bali in the aftermath of the 2001 bombing disaster, as well as to Sri Lanka in the aftermath of the December 2004 tsunami.
Dr Chan Hsiang Sui Appointment Process
Appointment Number (For Serial): Appointment and medical enquiry: +65 6575 7575, Appointment Hospital mainline Tel: +65 6473 7222, Central Patient Assistance Centre 24-Hour Helpline: +65 6735 5000, WhatsApp us and get an appointment within 24 hours Tel: +65 8111 9777 (For specialist appointment booking only. WhatsApp messaging service is available in English and operates from Monday to Friday, 9am- 5pm.) For Online Appointment : Click here
Chamber Name & Address: Gleneagles Hospital Singapore, 6A Napier Road, Singapore 258500.