About Dr Chee Jing Jye
Specialty / Subspecialties: Obstetrics & Gynaecology
SUBSPECIALTIES: Obstetrics & Gynaecology
AFFILIATED HOSPITALS: Dr J J Chee Obstetrics & Gynaecology Pte Ltd
Fellowship and accreditation
- Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery, National University of Singapore
- Member of the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists of the United Kingdom
- Fellow of the Academy of Medicine of Singapore (Obstetrics and Gynaecology)
- Fellow of the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists of the United Kingdom
Education & Experience:
- Dr Chee Jing Jye is an obstetrician and gynaecologist accredited to practice at Mount Elizabeth Hospital, Singapore. She subspecialises in maternal foetal medicine, which covers high-risk pregnancy.
- Dr Chee Jing Jye also provides a wide variety of obstetrical and gynaecological care and treatment for women of all ages. For instance, she is approved by the Foetal Medicine Foundation in London, UK to conduct the nuchal translucency screening, which is an ultrasound test for Down syndrome in the 1st trimester.
- Dr Chee Jing Jye obtained her Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery at the National University of Singapore (NUS) in 1996. She then became a member of the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecology of the United Kingdom in 2001. Thereafter, Dr Chee received specialist accreditation with the Ministry of Health, Singapore and the Singapore Medical Council in 2004.
- Dr Chee was formerly the head of the Peripartum Unit in the Department of Maternal Foetal Medicine at the Kandang Kerbau Women’s and Children’s Hospital (KKH) (KKH). At KKH, she managed the distribution suite, which has more than 12,000 deliveries annually. She also chaired the weekly caesarean section audit, obstetric high-risk consultation, the obstetric high-risk clinic and the perinatal morbidity and mortality round. She has also been instrumental in establishing clinical guidelines for vaginal birth after caesarean section and group B streptococcus in pregnancy.
- Dr Chee Jing Jye is a member of the Obstetrics and Gynaecological Society of Singapore (OGSS), Perinatal Society of Singapore, Medical Safety Society (MPS), the Society of Colposcopy and Cervical Pathology, Singapore (SCCPS) and the International Society of Ultrasound in Obstetrics and Gynecology.
- Dr Chee was an adjunct assistant professor at the Duke-NUS Medical School and a clinical lecturer in the Yong Loo Lin School of Medicine at NUS.
Dr Chee Jing Jye Appointment Process
Appointment Number (For Serial): BOOK BY Tel 67329882, Fax 67329881, Orchard +65 6250 0000, Novena +65 6898 6898 & Online Appointment here.
Chamber Name & Address: Mount Elizabeth Hospital, Dr J J Chee Obstetrics & Gynaecology Pte Ltd
3 Mount Elizabeth #12-02, Mount Elizabeth Medical Centre, Singapore 228510.
Read: Our Health Tips
Like: Our Facebook Page