About Dr Chow Hui Jeremy
Languages: English, Hainanese, Hokkien, Mandarin, Teochew
Fellowship and accreditation
- Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery, National University of Singapore
- Master of Medicine (Internal Medicine), National University of Singapore
- Member of the Royal College of Physicians, UK
- Fellow of the Academy of Medicine, Singapore (Cardiology)
- Fellow of the European Society of Cardiology
- Fellow of the Heart Rhythm Society, USA
- Fellow of the ASEAN College of Cardiology
- Certified Clinical Documentation Specialist, USA
- Dr Chow Hui Jeremy is a cardiologist who practices in Singapore’s Gleneagles and Mount Elizabeth hospitals.
His therapeutic priorities include the treatment of arrhythmias and stroke prevention in patients with atrial fibrillation.
He is proficient in pacemaker and defibrillator implantation, cardiac resynchronization therapy, coronary angiography, electrophysiology tests, and ablation.
- Dr Chow Hui Jeremy completed his fellowship at Germany’s Kerckhoff Klinik, where he specialized in interventional electrophysiology and the operation of complex cardiac devices.
He previously worked at Changi General Hospital as a consultant cardiologist and as a visiting consultant at the National Heart Centre.
He is a visiting physician at the National University Hospital at the moment.
He is a clinical professor at the National University of Singapore’s Yong Loo Lin School of Medicine and a member of the Heart Rhythm Society and the Asian Pacific Heart Rhythm Society.
Dr Chow is an active contributor to cardiology education and training, as shown by his publications in cardiology journals and his frequent invitations to talk at international medical conferences.
Dr Chow Hui Jeremy Appointment Process
Appointment Number (For Serial): Appointment and medical enquiry: +65 6575 7575, Appointment Hospital mainline Tel: +65 6473 7222, Central Patient Assistance Centre 24-Hour Helpline: +65 6735 5000, WhatsApp us and get an appointment within 24 hours Tel: +65 8111 9777 (For specialist appointment booking only. WhatsApp messaging service is available in English and operates from Monday to Friday, 9am- 5pm.) For Online Appointment : Click here
Chamber Name & Address: Gleneagles Hospital Singapore, 6A Napier Road, Singapore 258500.