About Dr Chua Ee Chek
Fellowship and accreditation
- Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery, National University of Singapore
- Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons (Ophthalmology), Edinburgh, UK
- Fellow of the Academy of Medicine of Singapore
- Dr Chua Ee Chek is a consultant ophthalmologist at Gleneagles Hospital in Singapore. Dr Chua is an accomplished cataract surgeon who specializes in small incision, sutureless cataract surgery using premium multifocal, toric, and wavefront foldable implants.
- Dr Chua began his career in private practice after completing fellowship training in Glaucoma and Comprehensive Ophthalmology at Singapore General Hospital and Singapore National Eye Centre.
- Dr Chua Ee Chek has been a private practice cataract surgeon for the last two decades. He has a keen interest in advanced small incision cataract surgery using premium multifocal intraocular lens implants and the latest technologies. Dr Chua pioneered the use of trifocal intraocular implants in Singapore in 2013 and has implanted approximately 350 of these implants successfully.
Dr Chua Ee Chek Appointment Process
Appointment Number (For Serial): Appointment and medical enquiry: +65 6575 7575, Appointment Hospital mainline Tel: +65 6473 7222, Central Patient Assistance Centre 24-Hour Helpline: +65 6735 5000, WhatsApp us and get an appointment within 24 hours Tel: +65 8111 9777 (For specialist appointment booking only. WhatsApp messaging service is available in English and operates from Monday to Friday, 9am- 5pm.) For Online Appointment : Click here
Chamber Name & Address: Gleneagles Hospital Singapore, 6A Napier Road, Singapore 258500.