About Dr Chuah Sai Wei
Languages: English, Hokkien, Malay, Mandarin, Teochew
Fellowship and accreditation
- Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery, University of Glasgow, UK
- Member of the Royal College of Physicians, UK
- Fellow of the Academy of Medicine, Singapore (Gastroenterology)
- Dr Chuah Sai Wei is a gastroenterologist who practices at Singapore’s Gleneagles Hospital.
Her clinical practice encompasses the treatment of gastrointestinal and liver diseases, with an emphasis on inflammatory bowel disease as a subspecialty. She performs diagnostic and therapeutic gastroscopy, colonoscopy, and capsule endoscopy on a regular basis.
Dr Chuah Sai Wei completed an advanced fellowship in gastroenterology at Addenbrooke’s Hospital in the United Kingdom, focusing on inflammatory bowel disease.
- She previously worked at Singapore General Hospital as a consultant in gastroenterology and hepatology and as director of the Inflammatory Bowel Disease Centre (SGH). Additionally, she served as a visiting consultant at the KK Women’s and Children’s Hospital. She continues to work at SGH as a visiting consultant.
Dr Chuah also served as co-chair of the executive committees of the SGH’s Centre for Digestive and Liver Diseases and the SingHealth Transition Care Workgroup.
Dr Chuah was a founding member of the SingHealth Gastroenterology Senior Residency Program’s core faculty. She has lectured at both local and international seminars and conferences as an invited guest. Additionally, she was involved in clinical research and was the recipient of many research grant awards.
Dr Chuah is the vice chairperson of the National Foundation for Digestive Diseases at the moment.
Dr Chuah Sai Wei Appointment Process
Appointment Number (For Serial): Appointment and medical enquiry: +65 6575 7575, Appointment Hospital mainline Tel: +65 6473 7222, Central Patient Assistance Centre 24-Hour Helpline: +65 6735 5000, WhatsApp us and get an appointment within 24 hours Tel: +65 8111 9777 (For specialist appointment booking only. WhatsApp messaging service is available in English and operates from Monday to Friday, 9am- 5pm.) For Online Appointment : Click here
Chamber Name & Address: Gleneagles Hospital Singapore, 6A Napier Road, Singapore 258500.