About Dr Felicia Hong Seok Kwan
Designation: Associate Consultant
Qualification: MD (Malaysia) MRCS (Edinburgh) FRCS Urol (Glasgow) FAMS (Singapore)
Clinical Interests: Urology
- Dr Felicia Hong Seok Kwan completed her urology residency in 2018 and received a Fellowship in Urology from the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Glasgow in 2019. She is also a Fellow of the Singapore Academy of Medicine.
- She is an enthusiastic physician and educator, having held positions as a teacher and examiner at Yong Loo Lin School of Medicine and Lee Kong Chian School of Medicine.
- She was also the 2014/2015 recipient of the TTSH Top Ten Teacher Award and the 2017/2018 recipient of the NHG Teaching Award for Junior Doctor.
- She is currently the TTSH Urology Department’s Quality Review Officer (QRO) and a committee member of the TTSH Antimicrobial Stewardship Program.
- Apart from conventional urology, she has a special interest in uro-oncology.
Dr Felicia Hong Seok Kwan Appointment Process
Appointment Number (For Serial): Phone: +65 6256 6011, General Enquiries: 6256 6011, Centralised Appointment Lines: 6357 7000, 9635 1421 (for local SMS), Billing Enquiries: 6407 8128, Emergency Department: 6357 8754, TTSH Community Fund: 6357 2500. For Online Appointment : Click here
Chamber Name & Address: Tan Tock Seng Hospital (TTSH), 11 Jln Tan Tock Seng, Singapore 308433.