About Dr Fong Kah Leng
Specialty / Subspecialties: Obstetrics & Gynaecology
SUBSPECIALTIES: Obstetrics & Gynaecology
AFFILIATED HOSPITALS: Clinic For Women Obs + Gynae
Languages: Cantonese, English, Mandarin
Fellowship and accreditation
- Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery, University of Glasgow, UK
- Member of the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists, London, UK
- Doctor of Medicine, National University of Singapore
- Fellow of the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists, London, UK
Education & Experience:
- Dr Fong Kah Lengis an obstetrics and gynaecology specialist practising at Mount Elizabeth Hospital and Parkway East Hospital, Singapore. She has special interests in gynaecological cancers and diseases of the vulva and vagina, with expertise in colposcopy and the investigation and treatment of pre-invasive cervical and vulvovaginal conditions.
- Dr Fong Kah Lengoffers a wide range of outpatient services and surgeries in obstetrics and gynaecology. Dr Fong’s area of work covers maternity care and delivery, colopscopy, vulvoscopy, treatment of pre-invasive cervical and vulvovaginal disorders, management common gynaecological conditions such as uterine fibroids, ovarian cysts, menopause and endometriosis, family planning, as well as hysteroscopy and laparoscopic surgery.
- Dr Fong Kah Leng graduated from the University of Glasgow, UK. She has full registration with both the Singapore Medical Council and the General Medical Council of UK. She has practised obstetrics and gynaecology in the UK, Singapore and New Zealand.
- Before leaving Singapore General Hospital for the private sectors, Dr Fong was actively involved in teaching. She was a practicing physician faculty member of the Singhealth Obstetrics & Gynaecology Residency Programme. She was a clinical instructor and examiner with the Department of Obstetrics & Gynaecology at the National University of Singapore (NUS) Yong Yoo Lin School of Medicine. She was also interested as a mentor for the postgraduate Student of the Royal College of Obstetricians & Gynaecologists course.
- Dr Fong Kah Leng’s postgraduate thesis for her Doctor of Medicine degree was based on her research interests in cervical cancer screening. In addition, she has delivered papers on pre-invasive disorders of the lower genital tract at various medical forums and scientific conferences in Singapore and internationally. She was active as Principal Investigator for a Phase III trial on the human papilloma virus (HPV) vaccine. She was Honorary Secretary of the Society for Colposcopy and Cervical Pathology of Singapore (SCCPS) and is a member of other similar societies.
Dr Fong Kah Leng Appointment Process
Appointment Number (For Serial): BOOK BY Tel 98398791, Fax 98398791, Orchard +65 6250 0000, Novena +65 6898 6898 & Online Appointment here.
Chamber Name & Address: Mount Elizabeth Hospital, Clinic For Women Obs + Gynae, 38 Irrawaddy Road #08-36/37/38/39, Mount Elizabeth Novena Specialist Centre, Singapore 329563.
Read: Our Health Tips
Like: Our Facebook Page