About Dr Ganapathy H
Experience: 41 Yrs+
Specialty: Ent Specialist
Qualification: MBBS, MS(ENT).,DLO.,MNAMS
Clinic: Apollo Hospitals Greams Road Chennai
MON, TUE | WED | THU- SAT
(04:30 PM-05:30 PM | 04:30 PM-04:50 PM | 04:30 PM-05:30 PM)
Apollo Hospitals Greams Road Chennai
Apollo Hospitals 21, Greams Lane, Off Greams Road Chennai 600 006 Ph:044-28290200/3333
Timing MON- SAT (12:00 PM-02:00 PM)
- 1975-1981– Research Fellow, Neuro-otology Clinic, Institute of Oto-Rhino-Laryngology, Govt. General Hospital, Chennai.
- 1981 – Tutor in ENT (Audiology) Institute of Speech & Hearing, Madras Medical College, Chennai-600 003
- 1982-1993 – Assistant Professor of E.N.T Diseases (Audiology). Institute of Speech & Hearing, Madras Medical College, Chennai-600 003.
- Teaching: Neuro-Otology lectures for : ENT & GENERAL MEDICINE STUDENTS M.Ch. and D.M (Neuro) students.
- Training of teachers of the Hearing handicapped Little flower Convent for the Deaf & Blind Clarke school for the Deaf Research Activity: Ontological Manifestations of Head Injury with special Reference to Localization of Giddiness Examiner:
- University of Madras, M.B.B.S., D.L.O University of Madurai Kamaraj, M.B.B.S University Of Managalore, M.S., D.L.O.
- Working in Apollo Hospitals since last Assignment
Awards And Achievements
- 1970 – Dr. T.M.A Pai Gold Medal, Best Out going student Kasturba Medical College, Manipal/ Mangalore, Karnataka state.
- 1970 – First in M.B.B.S social & Preventive Medicine, Kasturba Medical College, Manipal/ Mangalore
- 1971 – University First in Final M.B.B.S., Kasturba Medical College, Manipal/ Mangalore.
- 1971 – College First in Final M.B.B.S., Kasturba Medical College, Manipal/ Mangalore.
- 1971 – Dr. H T. Manorama Rao Prize, first in Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Kasturba Medical College, Manipal/ Mangalore.
- 1971 – Dr. (Mrs.) Purushotham Prize, first in Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Kasturba Medical College, Manipal/ Mangalore
- 1972 – The smt.P.K. Santha Bai Memorial Prize, Mysore University
- 972 – Dr.P.V. Subba Rao Memorial Prize, Mysore University 1972 – The Late Dr. B.K Ramakrishna rao Prize, Mysore University
- 1972 – The Mysore Free Mason’s Lodge Golden Jubilee Prize, Mysore University
- 1972 – Dr. Arumugam Gold Medal, Mysore university
- 1972 – The Pfizer Gold Medal for Medicine, Pfizer Co.ltd.,
- 1975 – First in Master’s Degree in E.N.T. Dr. P.V. Cherian prize, Madras Medical College, Chennai Fellowships:
- 1976 – Ethicon Travel Fellowship – Award by Association of Otolaryngologists of India
- Dr Ganapathy H practices as an ENT/Otorhinolaryngologist in Chennai’s Greams Road neighborhood. Dr Ganapathy H has 51 years of expertise in this specialty. Dr Ganapathy H is affiliated with Apollo Hospital and Apollo Heart Centre at Greams Road, Chennai. He earned his MBBS from the University Of Mysore in 1971 and his Diploma in Otorhinolaryngology (DLO) from Madras University in Chenai in 1974.
- Dr Ganapathy H is a member of the Tamilnadu Medical Council, the Association of Otolaryngologists of India (AOI), the Indian Neurotologic and Equillibriometric Society, the Indian Inologic Society, and the Indian Medical Association (IMA). The specialist provides a variety of therapies, including Tonsillectomy, Hearing Deficit Assessment, Otoplasty, Sinus / Sinusitis Treatment, and ENT Checkup (General).
Dr Ganapathy H Appointment Process
Appointment Number (For Serial): +91 44 2829 3333, For Online Appointment : Click here
Chamber Name & Address: Apollo Hospital Chennai, Greams Lane, 21, Greams Rd, Thousand Lights, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600006, India.