About Dr Gautam Kodikal
Experience: 33 Yrs+
Specialty: Orthopaedic Surgeon
Qualification: MBBS, MS(Ortho)
Clinic: Apollo Spectra Hospitals Koramangala
MON, WED, FRI (12:00 PM-02:00 PM)
Apollo Spectra Hospitals Koramangala
Opus, 143, 1st Cross, 5th Block, Koramangala, bangalore – 560 034
Timing MON, WED, FRI (12:00 PM-02:00 PM)
- Dr Gautam Kodikal is a highly regarded orthopaedic and joint replacement surgeon with more than 35 years of experience.
- He is a life member of the Indian Orthopedic Association, the Karnataka Orthopedic Association, the Indian Pediatric Orthopedic Society, and the Pune Orthopedic Society.
- He has also served on the Executive Council of the Pediatric Orthopedic Society of India (2002–2004), the Organizing Committees of Posicon (1999) and Koacon (1999). (2003-2005).
- He has over 15,000 joint replacements and over 10,000 A.C.L reconstructions to his credit.
- Dr. Kodikal has authored over a hundred publications and book chapters on the treatment of sports injuries, osteoporosis, and joint fractures, particularly in youth.
- He recently defended his M.S. thesis, “Early Operative Management of Congenital Talipes Equino Varus.”
Dr Gautam Kodikal Appointment Process
Appointment Number (For Serial): +91 1860 500 4424, For Online Appointment : Click here
Chamber Name & Address: Apollo Cradle Koramangala, 58, 18th Main Rd, near Anand Sweets & Savouries, KHB Colony, 6th Block, Koramangala, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560095, India.