About Dr Heather M Clark
Specialty / Subspecialties: Neurology / General Neurology
SUBSPECIALTIES: General Neurology
AFFILIATED HOSPITALS: Mayo Clinic
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE: 6 – 10
LANGUAGE : English
Dr Heather M Clark Appointment Process
Appointment Number(For Serial): BOOK BY PHONE (507) 284-2511, (507) 255-5123 & Online Appointment here.
Chamber Name & Address: Mayo Clinic,200 1st St Sw, Rochester, MN, 55905.
Dr Heather M Clark, Ph.D., investigates speech, language, and swallowing difficulties in individuals with progressive neurological illnesses, including primary progressive aphasia (PPA), primary progressive apraxia of speech (PPAOS), and progressive supranuclear palsy (PSP).
Education & Experience
- Post Doctoral Fellowship – Department of Neurology, Speech Pathology Post-Doctoral FellowshipMayo Clinic Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science
- Ph.D. – Audiology & Speech PathologyUniversity of Iowa
- MS – Speech-Language PathologyUniversity of North Dakota
- BA – Communication DisordersUniversity of North Dakota
Certifications & Licensure
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- Certified in Psychiatry
- IA State Medical License
- Active through 1997
- MN State Medical License
- Active through 2020
Frequently Asked Questions
Where does Dr.Heather M Clark?
Dr Heather M Clark practices at Mayo Clinic,200 1st St Sw, Rochester, MN, 55905.
How can I take an appointment with Dr. Heather M Clark?
To take an appointment with Dr Heather M Clark, call (507) 284-2511, (507) 255-5123 or visit the Doctors Gallery profile for an online appointment.
Why do patients visit Dr. Heather M Clark?
Dr Heather M Clark sees patients frequently for Neurology / General Neurology related treatment.
Similar Doctor’s Appointment from usa: Click Here
Contact us: Facebook Link