About Dr Jacob Chin Yu Hang
Qualification: MBBS (Singapore), MMed (Ophth), FAMS
Clinical Interests: MEDICAL AND SURGICAL RETINA, CATARACT AND GENERAL OPHTHALMOLOGY
- Dr Jacob Chin Yu Hang is a Consultant at Tan Tock Seng Hospital’s National Healthcare Group Eye Institute (NHGEI).
- Dr Jacob Chin Yu Hang earned his undergraduate medical degree in 2010 from the National University of Singapore’s Yong Loo Lin School of Medicine. He earned a Master of Medicine in Ophthalmology in 2016 and finished his specialty study in Ophthalmology in 2018. In 2020, he will complete a Clinical Fellowship in Medical and Surgial Retina at NHGEI’s Department of Ophthalmology at Tan Tock Seng Hospital in Singapore. He is a Fellow of the Singapore Academy of Medicine and The Royal College of Ophthalmologists (London).
- Dr Chin is an active participant in clinical research, having spoken at numerous national and international conferences and publishing widely. He won first prize for oral presentation of a paper (Junior Category) at the 2015 National Ophthalmology Residents Research Day in Singapore.
- Dr Chin is actively involved in undergraduate medical education, having been assigned as Adjunct Teaching Faculty at both the Yong Loo Lin School of Medicine at the National University of Singapore and the Lee Kong Chian School of Medicine at Nanyang Technological University since 2016, where she got a Medical Teaching Recognition award from the Lee Kong Chian School of Medicine in 2017.
- Dr Chin’s specialties include medical and surgical retina, cataract surgery, and general ophthalmology.
Dr Jacob Chin Yu Hang Appointment Process
Appointment Number (For Serial): Phone: +65 6256 6011, General Enquiries: 6256 6011, Centralised Appointment Lines: 6357 7000, 9635 1421 (for local SMS), Billing Enquiries: 6407 8128, Emergency Department: 6357 8754, TTSH Community Fund: 6357 2500. For Online Appointment : Click here
Chamber Name & Address: Tan Tock Seng Hospital (TTSH), 11 Jln Tan Tock Seng, Singapore 308433.