About Dr Jayanth Reddy
Experience: 18 yrs+
Specialty: Liver Transplant
Qualification: MS (General Surgery), DNB (General Surgery),MRCS (Edinburgh),M.Ch (Surgical Gastroenterology),ASTS Fellowship (Abdominal Transplant and Hepatobiliary Surgery)- Duke University
Clinic: Apollo Hospitals Bannerghatta Road
MON, TUE, THU- SAT
(10:00 AM-04:00 PM)
Apollo Hospitals Bannerghatta Road
154, IIM, 11, Bannerghatta Main Rd, opposite Krishnaraju Layout, Krishnaraju Layout, Amalodbhavi Nagar, Naga, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560076, India
- December 2018- June 2019: Consultant HPB and Multiorgan Abdominal Transplant Surgeon Global Integrated Liver Care Team BGS Gleneagles Global Hospital, Bangalore
- October 2016- Nov 2018: Consultant HPB and Multiorgan Abdominal Transplant Surgeon Integrated Liver Care Team Aster CMI Hospital, Bangalore DM Healthcare group of Hospitals
- July 2014- June 2016: Del Stickel Abdominal Transplant and Hepatobiliary Fellow- Division of Abdominal Transplant Surgery Department of General Surgery Duke University Medical Center Durham, NC , USA
- 2016- 2018- Consultant HPB and Multi-organ Transplant Surgeon, Aster Group of Hospitals, India
Awards And Achievements
- Stanley Medical College, Dr.L.Ashok Memorial Excellence Award in Surgical Gastroenterology 2006
- Tamil Nadu Dr.M.G.R.University, Prof. C.M.K. Reddy Gold Medal in Vascular Surgery 2007
- Stanley Medical College, Silver Jubilee Oration Gold Medal in General Surgery 2007
- Dr Jayanth Reddy is a Hepatobiliary and Multi-Organ Transplant Surgery Consultant affiliated with the Aster Integrated Liver Care Program at the Aster CMI Hospital in Bangalore. His undergraduate education was finished at M.S.Ramaiah Medical College in Bangalore, while his surgical residency was completed at Stanley Medical College in Chennai. Dr Jayanth Reddy then pursued Magister Chirurgiae (M.Ch) in Surgical Gastroenterology at the prestigious Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences (SGPGI) in Lucknow, after earning his MRCS from the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh.
- After working briefly at a corporate hospital in Bangalore, he pursued a two-year fellowship in Del Stickel multi-organ abdominal transplant and hepatobiliary surgery at Duke University Medical Center in the United States. Dr Jayanth Reddy is a member of the American Society of Transplant Surgeons, the International Hepato-Pancreatico-Biliary Association (IHPBA), and the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh. Complex liver, biliary, and pancreatic surgical operations, as well as liver, kidney, pancreas, and small bowel transplantation, are Dr. Jayanth’s area of specialty. Additionally, he is skilled and enthusiastic about minimally invasive HPB surgery. Dr. Jayanth is actively involved in clinical research and has published publications in international scientific journals. In addition to co-authoring book chapters on HPB surgery, he has made numerous abstracts and presentations at national and international conferences.
Dr Jayanth Reddy Appointment Process
Appointment Number (For Serial): +91 80 2630 4050, For Online Appointment : Click here
Chamber Name & Address: Apollo Hospitals Bannerghatta, 154, IIM, 11, Bannerghatta Main Rd, opposite Krishnaraju Layout, Krishnaraju Layout, Amalodbhavi Nagar, Naga, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560076, India.
Contact us: Facebook Link