About Dr June Goh
Designation: Senior Consultant
Degree: MBBS, FRCA
Affiliated Hospitals: SINGAPORE GENERAL HOSPITAL
- Dr Goh graduated from the National University of Singapore in 1990, had her anaesthesia training in Singapore and the United Kingdom. She was qualified in Neuroanaesthesia and Neurocritical Care in Addenbrookes Hospital, Cambridge.
- She is a member of the Core Faculty Anaesthesia Residency Programme, Adjunct Assistant Professor Duke-NUS Graduate Medical School and Clinical Lecturer in the Yong Loo Lin Medical School. She is the coordinator of the SGH hospital large Sedation Course and in MRI Safety Teaching and Accreditation as well.
- Dr Goh’s areas of focus lie in neuromonitoring for traumatic brain Injury and anaesthesia for neurosurgery under intraoperative high field MRI guidance.
- MBBS: National University of Singapore, 1985-1990
- FRCA: London, June 2000
Professional Appointments and Committee Memberships
- Chair, Transplant oversight committee
- Core Faculty Anaesthesia Residency Programme
- Chair, Residents Welfare Committee.
- Member, Program Evaluation Committee.
- Representative Core Faculty, Interpersonal and Communication Skills.
Dr June Goh Appointment Process
Appointment Number (For Serial): Make, Change or Cancel Appointment Tel:(65) 6321 4377,General Enquiries (24hrs) Tel: +65 6222 3322, Fax: 6224 9221 & Online Appointment here.
Chamber Name & Address: SINGAPORE GENERAL HOSPITAL, Outram Road Singapore 169608.
Read: Our Health Tips
Like: Our Facebook Page