About Dr Kanimozhi K
Experience: 7 Yrs+
Specialty: Obstetrician & Gynecologist
Qualification: M.B.B.S, M.D (O&G), M.Ch REPRODUCTIVE MEDICINE & SURGERY, Diploma in Clinical Embryology (Australia)
Clinic: Apollo Womens Hospital
(09:00 AM-01:00 PM)
Apollo Womens Hospital
No.16 Shafee Mohammed Road, Thousand Lights, Chennai-6
Timing MON- SAT (09:00 AM-01:00 PM)
- Oct 2015- Till Date: Assistant Professor, Department of Reproductive Medicine and Surgery, Sri Ramachandra Medical college and Research Institute,chennai.
- May 2012- July 2012 Senior Resident, Department of Reproductive Medicine and Surgery, Sri Ramachandra Medical College and Hospital, Chennai.
- Oct 2010 –April 2012 Senior Resident in the Department of OBG, at Sri Ramachandra Medical College and Hospital, Chennai.
- Dec 2008 –Mar 2009 Worked as a consultant in a private hospital, Amudha Nursing Home, Devakottai, Tamilnadu, India.
- Apr 2009 – Aug 2009 Assistant professor, Department of OBG.SRM, Medical College & Research Institute, Potheri Chennai Tamilnadu, India.
Awards And Achievements
- First in india to have the MCH in infertility
- II prize in poster presentation in FEMCON National Conference held at Mumbai in November 2014
- Consolation prize in chettinad Andrology colloquium national conference held at chennai in March 2014.
- Interesting case presentation – TAPISAR CME Chennai, December 2013.
- Panelist : Tips and Tricks in IUI. TAPISAR CME. Chennai March 2016.
- Panelist: Tips to reduce the cost of surrogacy, INSTAR National Conference, Kochi, India. August 2016.
- Panelist: Recombinant vs Urinary gonadotropins in ART, INSTAR National Conference , Kochi,India. August 2016
- Dr Kanimozhi K is a renowned gynecologist with over 17 years of experience.
- Dr Kanimozhi K is skilled in Fertility Treatment and a variety of Gynecological treatments.
- After earning her MBBS in 2004, she earned her MD in Gynecology and Obstetrics in 2008 and her M.Ch. in Reproductive Medicine and Surgery in 2015.
- She is a member of the Indian Society of Assisted Reproduction (ISAR), the Tamilnadu and Pondicherry Chapter of ISAR (TAPISAR), and the South Indian Obstetrics and Gynecological Society (OGSSI).
- She has received numerous honors and recognitions.
Dr Kanimozhi K Appointment Process
Appointment Number (For Serial): +91 44 2829 3333, For Online Appointment : Click here
Chamber Name & Address: Apollo Hospital Chennai, Greams Lane, 21, Greams Rd, Thousand Lights, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600006, India.