About Dr Kannan S
Experience: 11 Yrs+
Specialty: Head & Neck Surgical Oncology & Skull Base Surgery
Qualification: MS (ENT),Fellow (Head & Neck)
Clinic: Apollo Cancer Institutes
MON- SAT | MON- SAT
(11:00 AM-01:00 PM | 04:00 PM-05:00 PM)
Apollo Cancer Institutes
Apollo Specialty Hospitals Padma Complex, 320, Annasalai, Chennai 600 035 Ph:044-24336119/24363572
Timing MON- SAT | MON- SAT (11:00 AM-01:00 PM | 04:00 PM-05:00 PM)
- Presentations in National/International Conferences
- ‘Oncosurg, – Faculty in head neck session- Tata Memorial hospital- Mumbai- Nov 2013
- Faculty in post-laryngectomy voice rehabilitation course -Gobal postlaryngectomy rehabilitation academy- Mumbai – 22-23 march 2014
- “Prospective Study Assessing Outcomes Of Post Laryngectomy Voice Rehabilitation Using Tracheo-Esophageal Prosthesis (Tep) – A Tertiary Referral Centre Experience”- 12th Asia-Oceania Otolaryngology Congress 1st – 4th March 2011 Aotea Centre, Auckland Newzeland.
- “Salvage Laryngectomy – Tmh Experience” –Natcon 2012 – October 4-7 2012 Goa
- “Post Laryngectomy Voice Rehablitation”- 11th FHNO & ASHNO Goa 2011.
- Oral Cancer Panel- Rapporteur- 10th FHNO Annual Conference And IFHNOS World Tour (2010) Bengaluru
- “Voice Rehabilitation Using Tracheo-Esophageal Prosthesis (TEP)”- KODAIORL 2012, Kodaikanal
- “Unusual Presentation Of An Uncommon Foreign Body In Tracheobronchial Tree”—Paper Presented In AOI South Zone Conference (2005) Conference & Workshops Attended
- 12th Asia-Oceania Otolaryngology Congress 1st – 4th March 2011 Aotea Centre, Auckland Newzeland.
- Basic Course on Microsurgical Techniques- Indian Society for Reconstructive Microsurgery and Ethicon Institute of Surgical Education 2011 •Bedside Skill Training Programme – SMF Hospital Chennai
- World Federation Of Neurosurgical Societies – Microsurgery & Endoscopy Skull Base Cadaveric Workshop—AIIMS New Delhi(Oct 2007)
- 9th Annual Conference Skull Base Surgery Society Of India & International Skull Base CME — AIIMS New Delhi(Oct 2007)
- HIV& Opportunistic Infections – CME—Pondicherry Aids Control Society
- Oto Neurology & Audiology Workshop & V Henrietta Sieber’s Batts Oration—CMC Vellore (Dec 2006)
- 17th Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery Workshop K.E.M.Hospital P.D.Hinduja Hospital (Prof M.V.Kirtane) Mumbai
- Live Temporal Bone Dissection & Ear Surgery Workshop – Basavanagudi ENT Care Centre. Bangalore. (Aug2008) (Feb 2009)
- II STAN—Phono Workshop, Stanley Medical College, Chennai (2006)
- Cadaveric Fess Dissection 2007 SRMCH – Chennai
- 10th Ensicon 2008 Mcv Memorial Ent Trust Hospital , Pollachi
- Pharmacovigilance Awareness Programme – Dept Of Pharmacology, Jipmer(2007)
- Endonasal Surgical Workshop—Erode AOI, Erode
- Head & Neck Oncosurgery2010- Mumbai 2010
- 10th FHNO Annual Conference and IFHNOS World Tour (2010) Bengaluru
- Head Neck Oncology On The Beach-Joint Meeting Of 11th Foundation For Head & Neck Oncology And Asian Society Of Head & Neck Oncology. October 6-9, 2011 Goa
- 10th Annual Meeting On Evidence Based Management Of Cancers In India – Tata Memorial Hospital.
- 4th Global Post-Laryngectomy Rehabilitation Academy Workshop- Mumbai Mar 3-4, 2012
Awards And Achievements
- Invited Faculty in Various National and International conference
- Dr Kannan S practices as an ENT/Otorhinolaryngologist and Head & Neck Surgeon in Teynampet, Chennai, with over 18 years of experience in these specialties. Dr. Kannan S is a physician at Chennai’s Apollo Speciality Cancer Hospital in Teynampet. He earned his MBBS in 2003 from Chengalpattu Medical College, DR.MGR Medical University, and his MS – ENT in 2007 from JIPMER, Pondicherry University.
- Dr Kannan S is a member of the Indian Medical Association (IMA), the Association of Indian Otolaryngologists (AIO), and the Federation of Head and Neck Oncology (FHNO). The doctor provides a variety of services, including laryngeal microsurgery, balance exercises, labyrinthitis, gynecological cancer treatment, and fracture nasal bone correction.
Dr Kannan S Appointment Process
Appointment Number (For Serial): +91 44 2829 3333, For Online Appointment : Click here
Chamber Name & Address: Apollo Hospital Chennai, Greams Lane, 21, Greams Rd, Thousand Lights, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600006, India.