About Dr Kenny Loh Wei Tsen
Subspecialty: Cardiothoracic Anaesthesia
Designation: Senior Consultant
Degree: MBBS (Melbourne), FANZCA, MMed (Anaes)
Affiliated Hospitals: SINGAPORE GENERAL HOSPITAL
- Dr Kenny Loh is a Consultant with the Department of Anaesthesiology from Singapore General Hospital. He is also the Head and Consultant of the Department of Cardiothoracic Anaesthesia from National Heart Centre Singapore.
- Dr Kenny Loh graduated from The University of Melbourne (MBBS) 2002 and began his internship in Singapore in 2003. He completed his Postgraduate in MMED Anaesthesiology 2009 and was named Consultant in Singapore General Hospital in 2013.
- He has been involved in medical mission works and has served on a few medical missions, the most recent being Operations Smile Mission to Uzbekistan 2009.
- MBBS: University of Melbourne, Australia, 2002
- FANZCA Part I: Australian and New Zealand College of Anaesthetist Primary Fellowship Exam, 2006
- MMed (Anaesthesia): 2009
- Anaesthesiology Exit 2011 (Singapore)
Professional Appointments and Committee Memberships
- Member of Singapore Society of Anaesthesia
Dr Kenny Loh Wei Tsen Appointment Process
Appointment Number (For Serial): Make, Change or Cancel Appointment Tel:(65) 6321 4377,General Enquiries (24hrs) Tel: +65 6222 3322, Fax: 6224 9221 & Online Appointment here.
Chamber Name & Address: SINGAPORE GENERAL HOSPITAL, Outram Road Singapore 169608.
Read: Our Health Tips
Like: Our Facebook Page