About Dr Kiran Godse
Experience: 32 yrs+
Qualification: MD, PhD, FRCP, DVD, FAADV
Clinic: Apollo Hospitals CBD Belapur,Mumbai
(04:00 PM-06:00 PM
Apollo Hospitals CBD Belapur,Mumbai
Plot # 13, Parsik Hill Road, Off Uran Road, Sector – 23Opp. Nerul Wonders ParkMumbai, India.
- Professor of Dermatology, D.Y.Patil University, School of Medicine, Navi Mumbai Training
- Fellowship in Allergology, D. Y. Patil Uiversity
- Observership by IADVL in Urticaria at D. Y. Patil Hospital
Awards And Achievements
- Vice President, National IADVL (2013), Joint Secretary (2009) and Special Interest Group Urticaria Coordinator (2010), Urticaria Book Secretary, IADVL Maharashtra (2007-2009), Scientific Chairperson Cuticon Maharashtra (2009) and Scientific chairperson Dermazone West (2013), Chairperson IADVL Maharashtra, Vice President Organising secretary Cuticon Maharashtra 2007. Organized urticaria and platelet-rich plasma workshops all over India
- Dr Prof Kiran is currently one of the most seasoned dermatologists at Apollo Hospitals in Mumbai. His fellowship in Allergology from D.Y. Patil University qualifies him as an expert in the treatment of allergies. Acne / Pimples Treatment, Wart Removal, Tattoo Removal, Medical Vitiligo Treatment, Melasma Treatment, Hair Loss Treatment, Eczema Treatment, Fractional CO2 Laser Skin Resurfacing, and Chronic Skin Allergy are some of the procedures given by the doctor.
- He has served as president of the Indian Association of Dermatologists, Venereologists, and Leprologists, a prestigious organization of dermatologists. Professor Godse is a well-known professor at D.Y. Patil University in addition to his work with patients.
Dr Kiran Appointment Process
Appointment Number (For Serial): +(91)-22 6280 6280, For Online Appointment : Click here
Chamber Name & Address: Apollo Hospitals Navi Mumbai, Plot # 13, Off Uran Road, Parsik Hill Rd, Sector 23, CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra 400614, India.
Contact us: Facebook Link