About Dr Koh Kia Hui Leonard
Fellowship and accreditation
- MBBS – NUS-Singapore, 1985
- M Med (Int Med) – NUS-Singapore, 1991
- Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians – FRCP (Edin)
- Fellow of the Academy of Medicine – FAMS
- Dr Koh Kia Hui Leonard is a specialist in endocrinology who is currently based at Gleneagles Hospital in Singapore. He treats patients with hormonal and metabolic disorders such as diabetes, thyroid disease, calcium and osteoporosis disorders, obesity, lipid disorders, adrenal and pituitary disease, endocrine hypertension, growth and pubertal complications, hypogonadism, and aging-related problems.
- Dr Koh Kia Hui Leonard completed his specialist training at the University of California, San Francisco’s Division of Endocrinology, where he worked as a clinical and research fellow from 1996 to 1997. He worked as a senior consultant for public health agencies from 1985 to 2004, when he founded his own practice. Since 2006, he has been a visiting consultant at Singapore General Hospital.
- Dr Koh served as president of both the Endocrine & Metabolic Society of Singapore and the Osteoporosis Society of Singapore from 2006 to 2008 and 2004 to 2008. He chaired the Ministry of Health’s Clinical Practice Guidelines (MOH CPG) workgroups on Osteoporosis in 2001 and Obesity in 2002, and served on the MOH CPG workgroups on Health Screening in 2002 and Aging Male Management in 2005. He has over 30 publications in foreign and domestic journals and book chapters, as well as serving as a reviewer for both international and domestic journals.
Dr Koh Kia Hui Leonard Appointment Process
Appointment Number (For Serial): Appointment and medical enquiry: +65 6575 7575, Appointment Hospital mainline Tel: +65 6473 7222, Central Patient Assistance Centre 24-Hour Helpline: +65 6735 5000, WhatsApp us and get an appointment within 24 hours Tel: +65 8111 9777 (For specialist appointment booking only. WhatsApp messaging service is available in English and operates from Monday to Friday, 9am- 5pm.) For Online Appointment : Click here
Chamber Name & Address: Gleneagles Hospital Singapore, 6A Napier Road, Singapore 258500.