About Dr Koo Yih Meng Kenneth
Fellowship and accreditation
- MBBS (NUS, Singapore) 2001
- M Med (Int Med) (NUS, Singapore) 2008
- MRCP (UK) (RCP, United Kingdom) 2008
- FRCPEd (RCP, Edinburgh, United Kingdom) 2018
- Dr Koo Yih Meng Kenneth is a gastroenterologist based in Singapore’s Gleneagles Hospital.
He is particularly interested in therapeutic endoscopic procedures such as endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography (ERCP) and stent insertion and dilation in the upper gastrointestinal tract.
He is also skilled in the treatment of a variety of digestive and liver disorders, including acid reflux, dyspepsia, irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), chronic viral hepatitis, liver cirrhosis, and inflammatory bowel disease (IBD).
- Dr Koo Yih Meng Kenneth previously served as the director of gastroenterology at Ng Teng Fong General Hospital and as chair of the endoscopy unit for several years before establishing his private practice at Gleneagles Hospital.
Dr Koo is an enthusiastic educator who served as associate program director for the gastroenterology senior residency program at the National University Health System from 2013 to 2018. As a senior clinical lecturer, he also taught medical undergraduates at Yong Loo Lin School of Medicine.
Dr Koo Yih Meng Kenneth Appointment Process
Appointment Number (For Serial): Appointment and medical enquiry: +65 6575 7575, Appointment Hospital mainline Tel: +65 6473 7222, Central Patient Assistance Centre 24-Hour Helpline: +65 6735 5000, WhatsApp us and get an appointment within 24 hours Tel: +65 8111 9777 (For specialist appointment booking only. WhatsApp messaging service is available in English and operates from Monday to Friday, 9am- 5pm.) For Online Appointment : Click here
Chamber Name & Address: Gleneagles Hospital Singapore, 6A Napier Road, Singapore 258500.