About Dr Lazarus Rajiv B Padankati
Experience: 12 Yrs+
Specialty: Paediatric Surgeon
Qualification: MBBS Dip NB (Gen Surgery & pediatric surgery) MRCS
Clinic: Apollo Children Hospital Chennai
SUN- SAT | SUN- SAT
(08:00 AM-09:00 AM | 05:00 PM-06:00 PM)
Apollo Children Hospital Chennai
Apollo Children’s Hospitals 15, Shafi Mohammed Road Thousand Lights Chennai 600 006 PH:044-2829 6262
Timing SUN- SAT | SUN- SAT (08:00 AM-09:00 AM | 05:00 PM-06:00 PM)
- CMC, Vellore (1997-2001)
- CSI Rainy, Chennai (2001-2006)
- KKCTH, Chennai (2006-2009)
- Apollo Children’s Hospitals, Chennai (2009-Till date)
- Apollo Vanagaram and Karapakkam 2012 to till date
Awards And Achievements
- UG Certificates of honour in Pathology, Ent, and Community Medicine Best Surgical trainee at the intercollegiate-
- Basic Surgical skill course conducted by the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh (2004)
- Award Winning paper at the National Conference of IAPS (2011)
- Dr Lazarus Rajiv B Padankatti is a General Surgeon with 24 years of expertise in Thousand Lights, Chennai. Dr. Lazarus Rajiv B Padankatti is a pediatrician who practices at Apollo Children’s Hospitals in Chennai’s Thousand Lights neighborhood. He earned his MBBS in 1997 from The Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University (TNMGRMU) and his DNB – General Surgery in 2004 from the National Board Of Examination.
- Dr Lazarus Rajiv B Padankati is a member of the Indian Association of Paediatric Surgeons (IAPS) and the Association of Surgeons of India (ASI). The doctor provides a variety of procedures, including endoscopic surgery, vascular trauma, rhinoplasty, abdominal surgery, and laser fissure surgery.
Dr Lazarus Rajiv B Padankati Appointment Process
Appointment Number (For Serial): +91 44 2829 3333, For Online Appointment : Click here
Chamber Name & Address: Apollo Hospital Chennai, Greams Lane, 21, Greams Rd, Thousand Lights, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600006, India.