About Dr Lee Andrew Clayton
Specialty: General Surgery
Languages: Cantonese, English
Fellowship and accreditation
- Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery, University of Glasgow, UK
- Master of Surgery (Oncoplastic Breast Surgery), University of East Anglia, UK
- Master of Science (Health Systems and Public Policy), University of Edinburgh, UK
- Doctor of Medicine (Research), University College London, UK
- Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh, UK
- Fellow of the Academy of Medicine, Singapore (Surgery)
- Postgraduate Certificate in Healthcare Commissioning, University of Birmingham, UK
- Dr Lee Andrew Clayton is a general surgeon who specializes in oncoplastic breast surgery at Singapore’s Gleneagles Hospital.
Dr Lee specializes in oncoplastic breast surgery for the treatment of benign and malignant breast conditions found by screening.
He received training in breast cancer research at University College London’s National Medical Laser Centre and Institute of Nuclear Medicine.
- Dr Lee Andrew Clayton trained as a specialist in general surgery in the United Kingdom and as a subspecialist in breast surgery at the Edinburgh Breast Unit.
Dr Lee was a consultant oncoplastic breast surgeon at Ninewells Hospital and Medical School in Dundee, Scotland, in 2008. He moved to Singapore in 2014 and was named breast surgeon consultant at Changi General Hospital.
Dr Lee has also been instrumental in advancing his scholarly interests outside of clinical medicine since becoming a consulting surgeon in 2008. He graduated from the University of Edinburgh with a Master of Science in Health Systems and Public Policy in 2011 and from the University of Birmingham with a Postgraduate Certificate in Healthcare Commissioning in 2014.
Dr Lee completed the taught part of his Master of Science in Cancer and Molecular Pathology and Genomics at the Barts Cancer Institute, Queen Mary University of London, to further his interest in personalised medicine.
Dr Lee Andrew Clayton Appointment Process
Appointment Number (For Serial): Appointment and medical enquiry: +65 6575 7575, Appointment Hospital mainline Tel: +65 6473 7222, Central Patient Assistance Centre 24-Hour Helpline: +65 6735 5000, WhatsApp us and get an appointment within 24 hours Tel: +65 8111 9777 (For specialist appointment booking only. WhatsApp messaging service is available in English and operates from Monday to Friday, 9am- 5pm.) For Online Appointment : Click here
Chamber Name & Address: Gleneagles Hospital Singapore, 6A Napier Road, Singapore 258500.