About Dr Lee Hung Ming
Fellowship and accreditation
- Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery, Singapore
- Master of Medicine (Ophthalmology)
- Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh, UK
- Fellow of the Academy of Medicine, Singapore (Ophthalmology)
- Dr Lee Hung Ming is an ophthalmologist at Singapore’s Gleneagles Hospital.
Astigmatism, cataracts (senile and complex cataracts, bladeless cataract surgery), corneal disorders, eye infections, eye trauma, glaucoma, and myopia are among his clinical interests.
Additionally, he treats diabetic retinopathy and ocular vascular disorders. Additionally, he performs corneal transplants, implantable contact lenses for myopia, hyperopia, presbyopia, and astigmatism, as well as Lasik surgery (Lasek, Epi-Lasik and Lasik Xtra).
- Dr Lee Hung Ming provides eye care both locally and globally as the medical director, senior consultant, and strategic partner of Asia Pacific Eye Centre (previously known as Lee Hung Ming Eye Centre). He was previously the director of Lasik surgery at Tan Tock Seng and National University Hospitals.
Dr Lee is Singapore’s ‘Everest’ Lasik surgeon, having performed the procedure on Singaporean explorer Khoo Swee Chiow and members of the Singapore Women Everest Team who climbed Mount Everest in 2009.
Additionally, he is one of only three Asian surgeons on Bausch & Lomb’s ten-member Global Advisory Board for Refractive Surgery.
Dr Lee has been a sought-after speaker at several international and regional eye meetings. In 1994, the Asia-Pacific Society of Cataract & Refractive Surgery presented him with the ACE Prize, the highest educator award for training Asia-Pacific surgeons in cataract and refractive surgery.
Dr Lee Hung Ming Appointment Process
Appointment Number (For Serial): Appointment and medical enquiry: +65 6575 7575, Appointment Hospital mainline Tel: +65 6473 7222, Central Patient Assistance Centre 24-Hour Helpline: +65 6735 5000, WhatsApp us and get an appointment within 24 hours Tel: +65 8111 9777 (For specialist appointment booking only. WhatsApp messaging service is available in English and operates from Monday to Friday, 9am- 5pm.) For Online Appointment : Click here
Chamber Name & Address: Gleneagles Hospital Singapore, 6A Napier Road, Singapore 258500.