About Dr Lim Yen Teak Victor
Languages: English, Indonesian, Mandarin
Fellowship and accreditation
- Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery, University of Glasgow, United Kingdom
- Member of the Royal College of Physicians, United Kingdom
- Fellow of the Academy of Medicine, Singapore (Cardiology)
- Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians, Edinburgh, United Kingdom
- Fellow of the European Society of Cardiology
- Dr Lim Yen Teak Victor is a cardiologist who practices at Singapore’s Gleneagles Hospital. Dr Lim is a cardiologist who specializes in interventional cardiology (coronary angioplasty and stenting). He is experienced in the treatment of a variety of cardiac disorders, including ischaemic heart disease, arrhythmias, valvular heart disease, and cardiomyopathies.
Dr Lim Yen Teak Victor earned a Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery degree from the University of Glasgow in 1993 and became a Member of the Royal College of Physicians of the United Kingdom in 1997. He completed his cardiology training at the National Heart Centre Singapore in 2002 and was inducted as a Fellow of the Academy of Medical Science of Cardiology in 2003, the Royal College of Physicians in Edinburgh in 2007, and the European Society of Cardiology in 2008.
Dr Lim Yen Teak Victor completed his Interventional Cardiology Fellowship in 2004-2005 at the Herzzentrum Siegburg, Germany, under the supervision of Professor Eberhard Grube. He previously worked as a senior specialist in Cardiology (Interventional Cardiology) at Singapore’s National Heart Centre before establishing his own practice in 2009.
- Dr Lim has presented at and taught at numerous international Interventional Cardiology meetings and has authored numerous papers in his area.
Dr Lim Yen Teak Victor Appointment Process
Appointment Number (For Serial): Appointment and medical enquiry: +65 6575 7575, Appointment Hospital mainline Tel: +65 6473 7222, Central Patient Assistance Centre 24-Hour Helpline: +65 6735 5000, WhatsApp us and get an appointment within 24 hours Tel: +65 8111 9777 (For specialist appointment booking only. WhatsApp messaging service is available in English and operates from Monday to Friday, 9am- 5pm.) For Online Appointment : Click here
Chamber Name & Address: Gleneagles Hospital Singapore, 6A Napier Road, Singapore 258500.