About Dr Lo Pau Lin Constance
Specialty: Respiratory Medicine
Fellowship and accreditation
- Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery, National University of Singapore
- Member of the Royal College of Physicians, UK
- Fellow of the Academy of Medicine of Singapore (Respiratory Medicine)
- Dr Lo Pau Lin Constance is a specialist in respiratory medicine who currently practices in Singapore at Mount Elizabeth Novena Hospital and Gleneagles Hospital. Dr Lo’s clinical specialties include sleep apnea and surgical pleuroscopy.
Dr Lo Pau Lin Constance graduated from the National University of Singapore with a Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery in 1990 and went on to complete her Advanced Specialty Training in the Department of Respiratory and Critical Care Medicine at the Singapore General Hospital in 1995.
She previously served on the organizing committees for the 2nd Asia Pacific Congress of Bronchology and has been an invited speaker at numerous symposiums on sleep disordered breathing and medical pleuroscopy in Singapore and Malaysia. She is a member of the European Respiratory Society and the Singapore Thoracic Society.
- Dr Lo earned a Health Manpower Development Award from the University of Toronto in Canada to seek a clinical fellowship in Critical Care Medicine. She has worked closely with Respiratory Therapists in both acute and chronic non-invasive ventilation since 2001 as the supervisor of the Respiratory Therapy Department at Singapore General Hospital.
Dr. Lo is an associate professor of clinical medicine at the Yong Loo Lin School of Medicine. She has taught Respiratory Medicine at the undergraduate and advanced specialization levels.
Dr Lo Pau Lin Constance Appointment Process
Appointment Number (For Serial): Appointment and medical enquiry: +65 6575 7575, Appointment Hospital mainline Tel: +65 6473 7222, Central Patient Assistance Centre 24-Hour Helpline: +65 6735 5000, WhatsApp us and get an appointment within 24 hours Tel: +65 8111 9777 (For specialist appointment booking only. WhatsApp messaging service is available in English and operates from Monday to Friday, 9am- 5pm.) For Online Appointment : Click here
Chamber Name & Address: Gleneagles Hospital Singapore, 6A Napier Road, Singapore 258500.