About Dr Meenakshi Sundaram
Experience: 20 Yrs+
Specialty: Obstetrician & Gynecologist
Qualification: MBBS; MD; DNB(O&G)
Clinic: Apollo Womens Hospital
(08:00 AM-05:00 PM)
Apollo Womens Hospital
No.16 Shafee Mohammed Road, Thousand Lights, Chennai-6
Timing MON- SAT (08:00 AM-05:00 PM)
- Working in Apollo Hospitals since last Assignment
Awards And Achievements
- Mira Sengupta Gold Medal for MD Obstetrics and Gynaecology Mr Esther Sergaon Lazarus Gold Medal for MD Obstetrics & Gynaecology Prof C. Senthilnathan Gold Medal for Best outgoing Lady Student Viceroy’s Gold Medal for highest marks in Final MBBS Balfour Gold Medal for surgery by TamilNadu MGR medical University.
- Dr K Govindamenon Memorial fund for Best medal for Anatomy Dr Sundara Reddy memorial fund for Best student Anatomy.
- Dr VNC Rao medal for Best student in Anatomy Lady Grant Duff Gold medal for best outgoing Hindu lady student Medicos 82 award for Preclinical Course Gold medal in Physiology
- Fourth rank in the state in X std
- State second in Sanskrit
- Fourth rank in the state in XI std and State first in Sanskrit Progress 2001 Conference:
- First Prize for stall Quiz Progress 2003:
- First Prize for stall Quiz IAGE Conference Delhi:
- First prize for paper presentation: TLH with Harmonic Ultracision IAGE Conference Chennai:
- First Prize for paper: Laparoscopic removal of odd located fibroids
- Dr Meenakshi Sundaram practices gynecology and obstetrics in Alwarpet, Chennai. She has 23 years of experience in these domains. Dr. Meenakshi Sundaram is affiliated with Apollo Spectra Hospital in Alwarpet and Apollo Womens Hospital in Thousand Lights, Chennai. She obtained her MBBS from The Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University (TNMGRMU) in 1999 and her MD in Obstetrics and Gynecology from The Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University (TNMGRMU) in 2003.
- She is a member of the Tamilnadu Medical Council and the Indian Association of Gynecological Endoscopic Surgeons (IAGE). The doctor provides a variety of therapies, including uterine fibroids treatment, laparoscopic hysterectomy, cervical cerclage repair, uterine bleeding, and vaginal hysterectomy.
Dr Meenakshi Sundaram has over 22 years of expertise as a gynecologist and obstetrician.
- Dr Meenakshi Sundaram has aided in almost 2500 cases.
- She was awarded the Mira Sengupta Gold Medal for MD Obstetrics and Gynecology, the Prof C. Senthilnathan Gold Medal for Best Exiting Lady Student, the Viceroy’s Gold Medal for highest final MBBS marks, and the Balfour Gold Medal for surgery by TamilNadu MGR Medical University.
- Additionally, she has earned first place in two paper presentation competitions: TLH with Harmonic Ultracision at the IAGE Conference in Chennai and Laparoscopic removal of unusually situated fibroids.
- She has nine international publications and four national publications to her credit.
Dr Meenakshi Sundaram Appointment Process
Appointment Number (For Serial): +91 44 2829 3333, For Online Appointment : Click here
Chamber Name & Address: Apollo Hospital Chennai, Greams Lane, 21, Greams Rd, Thousand Lights, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600006, India.