About Dr Nameet Jerath
Experience: 25 yrs+
Specialty: PAEDIATRIC PULMONOLOGY
Qualification: MBBS, MD, FIMSA, FIAP, FRCP
Clinic: Apollo Hospitals Indraprastha,South Delhi
(10:00 AM-02:00 PM)
Apollo Hospitals Indraprastha,South Delhi
Apollo Hospitals Indraprastha, Sarita Vihar,Delhi-Mathura RoadSouth Delhi, India.
- Consultant in Paediatric Emergency (Austral Asian College of Emergency Medicine), Mt Druitt Hospital, Australia (Jul’01 – Jun’02)
- Trained in Paediatric ICU at Sydney Children’s Hospital (Prince of Wales group of Hospitals), Randwick, Sydney, Australia (Jan’03 – Jan’05)
- Worked with NSW Neonatal and Paediatric Emergency Transport Service (NETS) (Jan’05 – Jun’05). NETS is involved in Medical retrieval of critically ill newborns, infants and children in NSW, Australia as well as adjoining states and occasionally neighbouring countries
- Consultant, The Hospital for Sick Children, University of Toronto, Canada (Jul’05 – Jun’06)
Awards And Achievements
- Fellow Pediatric Critical Care The Hospital for Sick Kids, Toronto, Canada And Sydney Children’s Hospital, Australia
- Dr. Nameet Jerath is one of the greatest pediatricians in Delhi-National Capital Region. He has treated severely ill infants and children in India, Australia, and Canada for over 25 years. He specializes in paediatric pulmonology, paediatric critical care, bronchoscopy, congenital disease evaluation and therapy, and newborn care. In addition to measuring child development, he treats traumas, viral infections, and tonsillitis. Dr. Jerath is a fellow in Pediatric Critical Care at The Hospital for Sick Children in Toronto, Canada, and the Sydney Children’s Hospital in Australia. Three articles on pediatric therapy have been published in reputable medical publications.
- During the early stages of development, a large number of youngsters experience breathing-impairing lung issues. At this point, managing symptoms and preventing consequences are critical. A professional with considerable experience in treating such cases, such as Dr. Nameet, may examine, diagnose, and recommend a treatment that improves the child’s quality of life.
- Paediatric pulmonologists perform simple tests, such as walking and breathing exercises, to assess the lung function of children. To determine the root cause of the condition, they may perform blood and allergy testing and a chest x-ray. After the testing, medications or basic treatments are recommended. As an example, the treatment may include chest physiotherapy, nebulization, and the use of CPAP and BiPAP to aid breathing. In extreme circumstances, a ventilator may be prescribed.
- Dr. Nameet Jerath is one of the greatest paediatric pulmonology doctors in Delhi. In Delhi’s Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals, you can see a doctor about your child’s health concerns. He loves children and makes every effort to care for them. According to him, every child you meet is a divine appointment.
Dr Nameet Jerat Appointment Process
Appointment Number (For Serial): +91 11 7179 1090, For Online Appointment : Click here
Chamber Name & Address: Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, Mathura Rd, New Delhi, Delhi 110076, India.
Contact us: Facebook Link