About Dr Nanda Rajaneesh
Experience: 20 Yrs+
Specialty: General & Lap Surgeon
Qualification: MBBS, MS, MRCS (Edinburgh), AFCRSI (Colorectal),FICS, FAMS(Laparoscopy),Fellowship in GI Survey in TATA Hospital Mumbai,Fellowship in Bariatric Surgery in St Nicolas Belgium,Fellowship in Pancreatic Surgery in Heidelberg Germany,Fellowship in Research Ethics Harvard Medical School
Clinic: Apollo Spectra Hospitals Koramangala
(11:00 AM-02:00 PM)
Apollo Spectra Hospitals Koramangala
Opus, 143, 1st Cross, 5th Block, Koramangala, bangalore – 560 034
Timing MON- SAT (11:00 AM-02:00 PM)
- Dr Nanda Rajaneesh, an experienced surgeon equipped with a wealth of diversified expertise and a renowned academic record, has established herself as a specialist in breast surgery, minimally invasive gastroenterology (Laparoscopy), and surgical oncology. She holds numerous degrees in the surgical area and is a member of the Royal College of Surgeons.
- As a medical leader, Dr. Nanda has been actively involved in the treatment and prevention of breast cancer.
- Over the course of her 20-year career, she treated more than 10,000 patients. Her approach to breast cancer entails empathetically listening to patients’ concerns and counseling them on how to accept the specific issue of breast cancer.
- Dr Nanda Rajaneesh speaks on breast cancer prevention to medical faculty and corporate audiences. Her strong interest in cancer surgery led her to pursue additional training and specialty in GI Surgical Oncology at the reputed Tata Memorial Institute in Mumbai and Heidelberg University Hospital. She worked in the Tata hospital’s breast cancer unit in Mumbai. Dr. Nanda is continually seeking to expand her technical knowledge through courses and fellowships in laparoscopic surgery, microvascular surgery, colorectal surgery, and surgical oncology.
- Dr. Nanda’s technical training in advanced surgery is diverse. She completed a fellowship in colorectal surgery at the University of Heidelberg in Germany (at the Pancreatic Cancer Referral Center). She has worked for a number of prestigious institutions, including Nova Surgery Speciality, HCG, St. John’s Hospital and Medical College, Manipal Hospital, NH, Mallya Hospital, and presently Apollo Hospital.
Dr Nanda Rajaneesh Appointment Process
Appointment Number (For Serial): +91 1860 500 4424, For Online Appointment : Click here
Chamber Name & Address: Apollo Cradle Koramangala, 58, 18th Main Rd, near Anand Sweets & Savouries, KHB Colony, 6th Block, Koramangala, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560095, India.