About Dr Nargesh Aggarwal
Experience: 5 yrs+
Qualification: MBBS, MS
Clinic: Apollo Hospitals Indraprastha,South Delhi
(01:00 PM-02:00 PM)
Apollo Hospitals Indraprastha,South Delhi
Apollo Hospitals Indraprastha, Sarita Vihar,Delhi-Mathura RoadSouth Delhi, India.
- In 2002, Dr. Nargesh Agrawal began his medical profession. He received his medical degree (MBBS) from JLN Medical College in Ajmer, Rajasthan. Subsequently, he earned a master’s degree in orthopedics from Government Medical College in Kota, Rajasthan. Here, he developed a special interest in paediatric orthopaedics and deformity treatment after observing that the bulk of neglected cases of children were referred from one center to another due to a lack of expertise in this field. He has a close relationship with youngsters and enjoys spending the most of his time with them.
- Paediatric Orthopaedics was his passion, and he thoroughly liked his work.
- Dr. Ashok N. Johari accompanied him to a number of locations, including the Children Orthopaedic Centre in Mumbai, in order to increase his knowledge in this subject. In 2016, he received a fellowship in paediatric orthopedics from the Japanese Paediatric Orthopaedic Association (JPOA).
- Additionally, he worked in a government Paediatric superspecialty hospital in India’s capital (Delhi).
- His enthusiasm for his subject provides him the vitality to treat children.
Dr Nargesh Aggarwa Appointment Process
Appointment Number (For Serial): +91 11 7179 1090, For Online Appointment : Click here
Chamber Name & Address: Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, Mathura Rd, New Delhi, Delhi 110076, India.
Contact us: Facebook Link