About Dr Ng Tay Meng
Languages: Cantonese, English, Hokkien, Mandarin
Fellowship and accreditation
- Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery, National University of Singapore
- Member of the Royal College of Physicians of the United Kingdom
- Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians of Edinburgh, UK
- Fellow of the Academy of Medicine of Singapore (Gastroenterology)
- Dr Ng Tay Meng [MBBS, M.Med. (International Medicine), FAMS, MRCP(UK), FRCP(Edin), FICS(USA)].
I earned a bachelor’s degree in 1983 from the University of Singapore and completed postgraduate specialist training in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology in Singapore. In 1989, I earned a Master of Medicine degree and was admitted to the Royal College of Physicians. I was later inducted as a Fellow of the Singapore Academy of Medicine and the Royal College of Physicians in Edinburgh.
In 1995, I completed a one-year subspecialty training program in Interventional Gastrointestinal Endoscopy at the London National Medical Laser Centre in the United Kingdom, where I obtained extensive and thorough training in all aspects of therapeutic gastrointestinal endoscopy, with a focus on endoscopic laser therapy for gastrointestinal cancers and endoscopic ultrasound staging for gastrointestinal cancers.
- Dr Ng Tay Meng’ve conducted numerous clinical trials and authored research articles on gastrointestinal and liver disorders, and was recognized as a Young Investigator in the Asia-Pacific Digestive Disease Week in 1996 and 1998.
I worked as a senior consultant gastroenterologist and head of the gastrointestinal endoscopy service at a government hospital before establishing my own private practice in Gleneagles Medical Centre in 2003.
Dr Ng Tay Meng Appointment Process
Appointment Number (For Serial): Appointment and medical enquiry: +65 6575 7575, Appointment Hospital mainline Tel: +65 6473 7222, Central Patient Assistance Centre 24-Hour Helpline: +65 6735 5000, WhatsApp us and get an appointment within 24 hours Tel: +65 8111 9777 (For specialist appointment booking only. WhatsApp messaging service is available in English and operates from Monday to Friday, 9am- 5pm.) For Online Appointment : Click here
Chamber Name & Address: Gleneagles Hospital Singapore, 6A Napier Road, Singapore 258500.