About Dr Nitesh Jain
Experience: 12 Yrs+
Qualification: MBBS, MS (General Surgery), M.Ch(Urology)
Clinic: Apollo Hospitals Greams Road Chennai
(07:00 AM-12:00 PM)
Apollo Hospitals Greams Road Chennai
Apollo Hospitals 21, Greams Lane, Off Greams Road Chennai 600 006 Ph:044-28290200/3333
Timing MON- SAT (08:00 AM-05:30 PM)
- Currently working as consultant Apollo Hospital (Main), Chennai and Apollo Firstmed Hospital, Chennai
Trained in robotic surgery at Roswell Park Cancer Hospital, Buffalo, NY , USA Team member of over 400 robotic surgery done and Apollo Hospital , Chennai
- Robotic Surgery ,Endourology: , PCNL , URS , TURP, TURBT , PUCL , VIU
Laparoscopic Urology: Laparoscopic Nephrectomy ,Laparoscopic Pyeloplasty , Laparoscopic Ureterolithotomy , Laparoscopic Cyst Deroofing Laparoscopic Guided PCNL, Laparoscopic Ureteric reimplant , Laparoscopic VVF repair , Laparoscopic Ureteroureterostomy
Open Urology , Open Prostatectomy, Open Cystectomy ,Urethroplasty, Hypospadias repair , Penectomy , Orchidectomy , TOT 5. Other OPD , General Urology and Emergency procedures (SPC, USG guided PCN insertion)
Awards And Achievements
- FIRST in M.Ch Urology in University
- FIRST in University in Surgery
- Passed with Distinction in First, Second & Third Part – I MBBS
- Aggregate MBBS percentage 72.83%
- First in Biology and Chemistry in 12th Class
- First in Science and Social Studies in 10th Class DRUG TRAIL:
- Co Investigator in a Drug Trial Conducted by Intas Pharmaceuticals on BPH in July 2009
- Dr Nitesh Jainearned his medical degree from Kasturba Medical College in Mangalore (Karnataka) and his postgraduate surgical degree from S.P. Medical College in Bikaner (Rajasthan) (Rajasthan). Dr Nitesh Jainacquired his specialised urology training at Gujarat’s largest government hospital, the Civil Hospital in Ahmedabad. Asia-based and the world’s second largest. He received significant training in endourology and laparoscopic surgery at this institution, where he also learnt the art of managing tough and complex urological situations. He graduated with a gold medal in Surgery (MBBS) from Manipal University of higher education and also with a gold medal in Urology (M.Ch Urology) from Gujarat University. His areas of interest include Endourology and Laparoscopic Urology. He has endoscopically or laparoscopically handled practically all renal stones with difficult anatomy or location. Dr nitesh also uses minimally invasive surgical techniques – endourology or laparoscopy – to treat BPH and other urological cancers of the kidney, bladder, and prostate.
- Apart from authoring scholarly papers, Dr Nitesh Jain served as an institutional co-investigator in a multi-center clinical research project. He has given numerous posters, podium presentations, and videos at numerous conferences. He served on the scientific committee of the world’s first live international laparoscopic workshop, which took place in Ahmedabad in 2009.
- Dr Nitesh Jain received training in robotic surgery at the Roswell Park Cancer Institute in Buffalo, New York.
Dr Nitesh Jain Appointment Process
Appointment Number (For Serial): +91 44 2829 3333, For Online Appointment : Click here
Chamber Name & Address: Apollo Hospital Chennai, Greams Lane, 21, Greams Rd, Thousand Lights, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600006, India.