About Dr Nitin Jagasia
Experience: 8 yrs+
Specialty: Emergency Medicine
Qualification: MBBS, MRCS, FRCEM
Clinic: Apollo Hospitals Navi Mumbai
(08:00 AM-08:00 PM)
Apollo Hospitals Navi Mumbai
Plot # 13, Off Uran Road, Parsik Hill Rd, Sector 23, CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra 400614, India.
- I undertook higher specialist training in Wessex, a region renowned for imparting high quality training and experience in Emergency Medicine. During my rotation I worked at a mixture of University & district general hospitals. Along with achieving the broad spectrum of competencies and skills under the expert guidance I also completed the FCEM examination conducted by the College of Emergency Medicine.
- With the responsibility of co-ordinating the M&M meetings and running the doctors rota I acquired key leadership and communication skills which are essential to be successful as a Lead Clinician.
- Major Trauma Centre, Southampton General hospital, UK – as the Trauma Lead, my responsibilities include ensuring the continuing education of all staff working in ED as well as making regular changes to the operational structure to incorporate the latest updates.
- I represented the department on the Trust’s Working group whose mandate is to consider the current trauma service delivery, impact on trauma workforce, education and training; to identify areas to be improved in planning a comprehensive trust-wide trauma service.
- My role as the Clinical Governance lead is to work as a part of the Trust’s committee to maintain and continually improve the quality of trauma care which involves review of cases, setting up protocols and publishing guidelines.
- Dr Nitin, MBBS, MRCS (Edinburgh), FRCEM (London), is an Emergency Medicine Consultant at Apollo Hospitals, Navi Mumbai. He has over 16 years of Emergency Medicine expertise.
- After completing his schooling in India, he traveled to England for emergency medicine training at the Wessex Deanery. After completing his residency, Dr. Jagasia joined the Southampton General Hospital as Trauma & Governance Lead for the Emergency Department, and then the University Hospitals Southampton NHS Foundation Trust as Consultant – Emergency Medicine. Additionally, he has held the position of Training Programme Director at the Royal College of Emergency Medicine. After his return to India, he was affiliated with Mumbai’s premier hospitals.
- His specializations include Major Trauma, Clinical Governance, Resuscitation Teaching (Adults & Children), and training Emergency Medicine physicians in International procedures and standards.
- Dr. Jagasia is a Fellow of the London College of Emergency Medicine. He is also a member of the following organizations:
- Member of the Royal College of Surgery in Edinburgh, the British Medical Association in the United Kingdom, and the Society of Emergency Medicine in India
- Dr. Nitin is a prolific writer to academic journals and has authored numerous works.
He is very enthusiastic about training and has been actively involved.
Dr Nitin Jagasia Appointment Process
Appointment Number (For Serial): +(91)-22 6280 6280, For Online Appointment : Click here
Chamber Name & Address: Apollo Hospitals Navi Mumbai, Plot # 13, Off Uran Road, Parsik Hill Rd, Sector 23, CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra 400614, India.
Contact us: Facebook Link