About Dr Pankaj Maheshwari
SPECIALTY : Urologist & Andrologist
DESIGNATION : Senior Consultant and Chief
DEPARTMENT : Urology
AFFILIATED HOSPITALS : Fortis Hospital, Mulund, Mumbai
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE : 34 +
GENDER : Male
LANGUAGE : English, Hindi
Dr Pankaj Maheshwari Appointment Process
Appointment Number (For Serial): +91 22-49254925, 022-49254925, For Online Appointment : Click here
Chamber Name & Address: Fortis Hospital, Mulund, Mumbai, Location: Mulund Goregaon Link Road, Mulund-West, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400078
Recipient of the 1999-2000 Societe Internationale Urology Traveling Fellowship, which he utilized for training in Holmium laser in Urology in New Zealand and New York. India’s pioneer in the use of Holmium laser in urology. In 1998, he began conducting holmium laser enucleation of the prostate for the treatment of benign prostate enlargement. One of the first individuals in India to perform therapeutic flexible ureteroscopy. Commenced in 1999. He has fifty national and international publications, eight of which are cited in Campbell’s Urology textbook. Dr Maheshwari was the first in India to perform a handful of uncommon surgical procedures. PCNL aided by laparoscopy for massive calculi in the pelvic kidney (3 cases). Laparoscopic repair of spontaneous perforation of the bladder. He has developed a novel technique for laparoscopic CAPD catheter placement. This significantly reduces CAPD catheter complications. (> 100 cases)
- MS,Mch – Urology , Mumbai University , 1997
Membership, Recognitions & Awards
- He is the member of the Editorial committee of the Indian Journal of Urology. He is also a member of editorial review panel for many national and international journals.
- He is the Honorary Treasurer of the of the West Zone chapter of the Urology Society of India (2016-18). Before that he has served as a council member from 2014 to 2016.
- He was elected as a ‘Council Member’ of the Mumbai Urology Society for 03-05 and 14-15.
- He has trained over 50 urologists, surgeons and postgraduate students in Endourology and lithotripsy.
- Invited faculty to many National and international conferences and has delivered more than 200 talks.
Email Address: [email protected]
Frequently Asked Questions
Where does Dr Pankaj Maheshwari practice?
How can I take an appointment with Dr Pankaj Maheshwari?
To take an appointment with Dr Maheshwari, call +91 22-49254925, 022-49254925 or visit the Doctors Gallery profile for an online appointment.
Why do patients visit Dr Pankaj Maheshwari?
Dr Maheshwari sees patients frequently for Urologist & Andrologist related treatment.
Contact us: Facebook Link