About Dr Rohit Khurana
Fellowship and accreditation
- Master of Arts, Oxford University, UK
- Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery, Oxford University, UK
- Doctorate of Philosophy, University of London
- Fellowship of the Royal College of Physicians, United Kingdom
- Fellow of the European Society of Cardiology
- Fellow of the American College of Cardiology
- US Board Certified in Cardiac Computed Tomography
- Dr Rohit Khurana is a cardiologist in Singapore, where he practices at Gleneagles and Mount Elizabeth Hospitals.
His clinical priorities include coronary artery disease and resistant hypertension, as well as the use of catheter-based procedures to treat these conditions.
Dr Rohit Khurana is experienced in performing complex angioplasty procedures, including persistent complete occlusions. He treats heart attacks/myocardial infarctions, angina, chest pains, shortness of breath, coronary artery disease/blockages, heart failure, heart muscle problems, cardiomyopathy, and hypertension/high blood pressure.
- Dr Rohit Khurana completed his general cardiology training at prestigious London teaching hospitals and then completed a subspecialty fellowship in coronary intervention.
In 2009, he was named consultant at the National Heart Centre.
Dr Khurana has mentored numerous cardiologists in Singapore and the country, as well as proctored workshops in regional hospitals on complex coronary angioplasty.
He has a distinguished record of accomplishments in both fundamental and clinical science. He has presented his research at a number of major international conferences, earning him Young Investigator awards.
He has over 35 peer-reviewed publications and is a frequent faculty member at national and international meetings. He serves on the Singapore Heart Foundation’s study committee.
Dr Rohit Khurana Appointment Process
Appointment Number (For Serial): Appointment and medical enquiry: +65 6575 7575, Appointment Hospital mainline Tel: +65 6473 7222, Central Patient Assistance Centre 24-Hour Helpline: +65 6735 5000, WhatsApp us and get an appointment within 24 hours Tel: +65 8111 9777 (For specialist appointment booking only. WhatsApp messaging service is available in English and operates from Monday to Friday, 9am- 5pm.) For Online Appointment : Click here
Chamber Name & Address: Gleneagles Hospital Singapore, 6A Napier Road, Singapore 258500.