About Dr Rosalynn Grace Siantar
Designation: Associate Consultant
Qualification: MBBS (London), MMed (Ophth), FRCOphth (UK)
Clinical Interests: Cataract and General Ophthalmology
- Dr Rosalynn Grace Siantar is an Associate Consultant at Tan Tock Seng Hospital’s National Healthcare Group Eye Institute (NHGEI).
- Dr Siantar earned a Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery degree from University College London in the United Kingdom, earning a Distinction in Medical Sciences and a Merit in Clinical Neurosciences. She earned a Master of Medicine in Ophthalmology from the National University of Singapore and finished her specialist studies in Ophthalmology satisfactorily. Additionally, she is a member of the Royal College of Ophthalmologists (UK).
- Dr Siantar is actively involved in undergraduate medical education, having been appointed Clinical Teacher at Nanyang Technological University’s Lee Kong Chian School of Medicine and Clinical Tutor at the National University of Singapore’s Yong Loo Lin School of Medicine.
- Additionally, she is actively involved in the development of Primary Eye Care, where she is a member of a multidisciplinary team tasked with supporting the transition of high-quality eye care into the community.
- Dr Siantar is a clinical researcher with a strong interest in presenting her findings at numerous local, regional, and worldwide conferences. Additionally, she has authored numerous scientific studies that have been published in international peer-reviewed publications.
- Cataract and general ophthalmology are among Dr Siantar’s clinical interests.
Dr Rosalynn Grace Siantar Appointment Process
Appointment Number (For Serial): Phone: +65 6256 6011, General Enquiries: 6256 6011, Centralised Appointment Lines: 6357 7000, 9635 1421 (for local SMS), Billing Enquiries: 6407 8128, Emergency Department: 6357 8754, TTSH Community Fund: 6357 2500. For Online Appointment : Click here
Chamber Name & Address: Tan Tock Seng Hospital (TTSH), 11 Jln Tan Tock Seng, Singapore 308433.