About Dr See Chye Heng Andrew
Specialty: General Surgery
Fellowship and accreditation
- Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery
- Master of Medicine (Surgery)
- Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons, Edinburgh
- Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons, Glasgow
- Fellow of the International College of Surgeons, USA
- Fellow of the Academy of Medicine (General Surgery)
- Dr See Chye Heng Andrew is a general surgeon who currently practices at Singapore’s Gleneagles Hospital. Head and neck surgery, upper gastrointestinal surgery, and surgical oncology are among Dr See’s special interests (cancer surgery).
- Dr See also provides radiotherapy, chemotherapy, speech and swallowing therapy, cervical lymph node assessment, and care for breast cancer. Additionally, Dr See treats thyroid and parathyroid disorders, parotid and other salivary gland tumors and diseases, congenital cysts, and head and neck fistulas.
- From 1995 to 1996, Dr See worked as a senior registrar at the Royal Marsden Cancer Hospital and Institute of Cancer Research in London. Dr See previously worked at Singapore General Hospital and Changi General Hospital before establishing his private practice.
Dr See Chye Heng Andrew Appointment Process
Appointment Number (For Serial): Appointment and medical enquiry: +65 6575 7575, Appointment Hospital mainline Tel: +65 6473 7222, Central Patient Assistance Centre 24-Hour Helpline: +65 6735 5000, WhatsApp us and get an appointment within 24 hours Tel: +65 8111 9777 (For specialist appointment booking only. WhatsApp messaging service is available in English and operates from Monday to Friday, 9am- 5pm.) For Online Appointment : Click here
Chamber Name & Address: Gleneagles Hospital Singapore, 6A Napier Road, Singapore 258500.